Software to Recover Deleted Folders
- Folder Recovery software restores files and folders deleted after accidental deletion from recycle bin, shift + delete, formatting the drive, virus infection, corruption of the hard drive, etc.
- It also recovers deleted and lost files from flash drives, external hard drives, memory cards, pen drives, USB drives, etc.
- Comes with trial version that recovers and offers free preview of the recovered files & folders before purchasing the software
- Designed for oth Windows as well as Mac users that is compatible even with the latest version s Windows 10, and Sierra
A folder is created in order to save files in it especially video files, songs, pictures, software, games, documents, etc. In order to use any of these files quickly and easily, we usually prefer to store them in a single folder with the suitable name related to its file contents. But there are a number of reasons, which lead to folder deletion from your system such as accidental deletion, virus infection, unintentionally format, improper cut and paste operation, etc. If any of your important folders gets deleted due to above-mentioned scenarios then just be relax because by using the most reliable and secure tool named as the “Folder Recovery Software”, you can easily get back the deleted folder on your system. It is a powerful tool designed particularly to recover deleted picture folder, video folder, audio folder, etc. and it is also capable to recover all the deleted or lost folders at a time.
Listed below are a few reasons that result in folder deletion
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted folders from a particular drive on your system, you may accidentally delete some important folders by using “delete” or “shift + delete” buttons.
- Format: In order to remove junk data from a particular drive or to save some valuable data, you may format it without having a look at its content, which results in folder deletion. Sometime after connecting USB or Pen drive to the system, you wish to format it and in such a condition, you may unintentionally format the system drive. So formatting the drive intentionally or unintentionally will lead to a huge data loss.
- Use of the Third-Party Software: Virus is a very common threat which results in file or folder corruption. So in order to get rid of it, one may use a third-party tool such as antivirus software that scans your entire system to remove the virus from it. But during the scanning process, it will delete all files and folders which are infected by the virus which leads to data loss.
- Improper Cut-Paste Operation: It is very common that we transfer files or folders from one system another via card reader, pen drive, data cable, etc. In order to transfer folders, we use cut-paste operation; while carrying out this process if an interruption like power off or removal of the external device may delete the folder from the source location.
Note: If you want to recover deleted folder from your system, then you should not save any new data onto it before using this deleted Folder Recovery software in order to retrieve deleted folders from the system hard drive.
Key features of the folder recovery software to perform a deleted folder recovery
Deleted folder recovery software is an advanced tool used to recover deleted folder in quick steps. It is the powerful utility to recover folder from deleted or lost partitions. It is also capable to recover deleted folders from SATA, IDE and SCSI drives. This software also allows you to recover deleted folders from a memory card, external hard drive, pen drive, flash drive, iPod etc. It is loaded with the strong scanning algorithm that helps to restore deleted folders in an effective way. It has a simple user-interface which helps you to revive lost folders with utmost ease. If you want to know more about how to retrieve lost folders, then refer this link: http://www.folderrecovery.net/lost.html. With the “Preview” option you can view the recovered folder before saving it back to the storage device.
Steps to recover deleted folders:
Step 1: Download and install the Folder Recovery software on your computer. The main screen avails three different options. Among them click on the "Recover Files" option
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Soon after the selection of the "Recover Deleted Files" option, select the drive from which the folders is to be regained. Immediately after clicking on the "Next" button will give rise to the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Drive To Restore Deleted Folders
Step 3: Right after the scanning process is complete, the restored folder items can be viewed using "File Type View" / "Data View" option. Then select "Preview" option to view recovered folders prior to saving.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Deleted Folders
Step 4: Use the "Save Recovery Session" option to save the scanned information. Once you are satisfied with the recovery results can purchase the software and can activate to load previously saved and scanned information.
If you want to visualize a realtime preview on how to recover deleted folders from your device or computer using Folder Recovery software, then check it out here.