File Recovery Software
- The robust Folder Recovery Software retrieves lost or deleted folders containing documents, pictures, videos, music files, etc.
- Files that are permanently deleted or lost after accidental formatting, shift + delete, emptying ecycle bin or trash, drive corruption, partition deletion, Windows or Mac OS reinstallation, etc.
- Download the trial version now, and start previewing the recovered files before you activate the complete software
- Supports all storage devices including external hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, USB drives, pen drives, etc.
Have you unintentionally deleted some of the important project files from your computer? Is it possible to easily get back erased file and folders without any tedious process? If yes, then just calm down and immediately start making use of this highly rated software. This is one of the easy to use software which will enhance you to get back all the crucial file and folders deleted from the computer within a few minutes.
A file is a resource for storing information on the computer. A computer file can be stored on the system hard drive based on their file name, date, size, and file type. But, sometimes you will end up deleting or losing important files and folders from your computer due to numerous reasons one among them is the system malfunction. To get over these problems you need to employ this award-winning software, which will perform rigorous scanning of the hard drive to rescue deleted files such as audio, video, documents, spreadsheets, etc based on their unique signatures. This software has been reviewed and recommended by the expert group of industry professionals to regain files efficiently.
Reasons for data loss from Windows/Mac machine:
- Emptying recycle bin or trash: When you will select a particular file and click on "Shift + Delete" or "Command + Shift + Delete" option. This will lead to the emptying of recycle bin or trash making complete deletion of files.
- Bypassing recycle bin/trash: If the size of the deleted file exceeds the size limit of 2 GB or more, then this will lead to bypassing of recycle bin or trash making the entire files completely inaccessible.
- Virus attacks: When you will download any much-needed file from the internet, without any antivirus protection to your system. This might result increase the chances of file getting virus infected making them corrupted leading to file loss.
- Improper system shutdown: While accessing file and folders from the computer then at a sudden if power failure occur. This will make the file getting corrupted making them completely inaccessible.
Whatever might be the reason for file deletion or loss, losing crucial files might be painful. To get over, such scenarios have to make use of this user-friendly software. This is one of the simple user interfaces to obtain back lost photos from the hard drive of different types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc of different hard drive manufacturing brands like Seagate, Western Digital, Hitachi, LaCie, Buffalo, etc with ease. Make use of this popular utility to bring back crucial file and folders after formatting hard drives of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFSX partitions/drives at your fingertips. Sneak a peek at the given site http://www.folderrecovery.net/after-format.html to grasp complete knowledge.
To prevent your files from getting deleted or lost, always take proper backup and avoid saving new files to your computer. This might make the deleted or lost file overwritten making impossible for any data rescue software to bring back files. Use this powerful tool to rescue files from external drives like USB flash drive, Pen drive, Thumb drive, SSD, FIreWire drives etc. Make use of this reliable application to bring back file and folders from Windows 7 and other versions like Windows XP, Vista, 8, 10 etc. and Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra etc. with great ease.
How to get back files and folders from the computer?
Step 1: Download and install the Folder Recovery application on your computer. After launching the software you will get a welcome screen with three different options. Among them click on "Recover Files" option.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Soon after the selection of the "Recover Lost Files" option, select the drive from which the files need to be rescued. Immediately after clicking on "Next" button will give rise to a scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Drive To Restore Lost Photos
Step 3: Once the scanning process is complete, the redeemed files can be viewed using "File Type View" / "Data View" option. Then select "Preview" option to view rescued files prior to saving.
Figure 3: Preview Photos
Step 4: Using "Save Recovery Session" option to save scanned information. Once you are satisfied with the rescued results you can purchase the software and activate to load previously saved and scanned information.