Tool to Restore Files from Formatted SSD Drive
- Recovers files and folders containing images, videos, music files, documents, PDF files, HTML, XML, .apk files, etc. from formatted and corrupted SSD drives
- Supports recovery of files from SSD drive that is formatted with NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+ file systems
- Free preview option is available for the recovered files in the demo version itself, thereby the software allows users to evaluate the tool before purchase
- In addition to SSD drive, it also supports all other storage devices like hard drives, memory cards, pen drives, external hard drives, Flash drives, USB drives, etc.
“Recently, I have purchased an SSD of storage capacity 250 GB. Then I moved all the files including documents, media files, executable files, etc. from one of my hard drive partitions to this SSD and I formatted my hard drive partition. But after seeing the results, I got shocked. Instead of hard drive partition, I performed formatting on my SSD. I don’t have any idea to overcome from this situation. Please, somebody suggest me a solution for how to recover files from formatted SSD?”
Today, many users prefer to use Solid State Drives (SSDs) instead of traditional hard drives. External SSD’s are quite common now. Unlike HDD, an SSD have certain advantages. They are lighter, consumes less power, less susceptible to shock and damage, etc. The data transfer rate of an SSD is much higher as compared with an HDD.
Anyhow, similar to an HDD, data loss can occur from an SSD also. Many of the users have reported the data loss due to accidental formatting of an SSD. Apart from this accidental formatting, there are many other reasons behind SSD formatting. Some of them are discussed below.
- File System Corruption: Sometimes, the file system of an SSD can get corrupt due to errors such as bad sectors, forced system shutdown while using SSD, etc. You have to format the SSD using it before, if you encounter this kind of situations.
- OS Errors: Missing of system files, registry errors, etc. can result in the crash of operating system which corrupts the SSD. The only possible option to reuse that SSD would be formatting.
- Accidental Formatting: This scenario is already mentioned here. You may accidentally format your SSD instead of intended drives sometimes; huge data loss will be after effects of this.
Are you facing any kind of situations as just mentioned above? If yes, then use Folder Recovery tool to recover files from formatted SSD drive within a few simple steps. Both Windows and Mac operating systems support this tool. There are separate versions for Windows and Mac.
Significant Features of Folder Recovery Tool
- Formatted SSD drive file recovery can be performed using this software by efficiently recovering different types of files including videos, Word documents, ZIP archives, PDF files, spreadsheets, presentations, audio files, images, etc.
- You can even recover files from RAW partition of a formatted SSD without any difficulties.
- Folder Recovery tool support different file systems such as FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, ExFAT, HFSX, FAT16, HFS, etc.
- You can recover files from formatted SSD drives manufactured by vendors such as SanDisk, Samsung, Transcend, Kingston, etc. with the help of this tool.
- ‘Preview Recovered Data’ allow you to view the recovered files using Folder Recovery tool before saving that files into a secure location.
- Using this tool, you can get back data from reformatted as well as repartitioned SSD drives.
- You can view recovered data on the basis of Data View as well as File Type View. Data View is based on hierarchical arrangement of files and folders whereas File Type View allows you to view files based on their extension.
- Alternatively, you can use this software for other types of external hard drives as well. For instance, you don’t need to try different software to recover files from Maxtor external hard drive.
- Any novice user can retrieve data from formatted SSD using this tool because its interface is simple and self-explanatory. Even though, free technical support is available, you don’t have to ask for those.
Steps to Recover Files from a Formatted SSD drive:
Step 1: Download and install this software on your computer and launch it, to open its Home Screen. From there, select "Recover Drives".
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: From here, select "Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery".
Figure 2: Select Formatted Recovery
Step 3: Now, select your "SSD" from the next screen.
Figure 3: Select SSD
Step 4: Now, this software scans the selected drive, and lists all the recoverable files.
Figure 4: List of Recovered Files