Recover Files Lost after System Restore
- Recovers the files lost after factory restore on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 & 2008
- It also supports data recovery after Windows OS reinstallation or installation of new OS
- Allows free preview of the recovered files in the trial version prior to purchasing the tool
- The files that are lost or deleted after hard drive corruption, formatting, and reformatting can also be restored with the software
“Hi there, I need some help!! Yesterday, I performed a system restore operation on my Windows 7 computer as I was getting frustrated due to its degraded speed and performance. But before carrying out this operation, I forgot to take updated backup of my essential files. So, as a result of this, I lost some of my stored files from my Windows computer after system restore. So, can anyone guide me how to recover files lost after system restore? Thanks in advance…”
It is common to see that, most of the system users won’t keep an updated backup of valuable files due to which, sometimes users get into trouble after performing system restore operation. However, there is nothing much to worry about as it is possible to restore lost files after system restore! In order to get back files after system restore, you need to make use of any recovery application because, after system restore you won’t be able to get back your lost file manually or from Recycle Bin. Anyhow, you will find lots of tools on the net but to successfully retrieve lost files after system restore, you should utilize an advanced and efficient utility like Folder Recovery Software. This software has been designed with advanced features that definitely help you to perform lost file recovery after system restore. Using this excellent recovery tool, you can also recover deleted folder from the C drive within a short period of time.
Scenarios for file loss after system restore
- When system restore operation is under process, if your system gets abruptly shut down, then there are possibilities that some required system files may go missing from your computer due to which you won’t be able to extract or access the stored files.
- Sometimes, while performing system restores task, you may select your system drives to be formatted which results in loss of files from the computer.
- Without a proper knowledge, if you restore your system, then there are chances that you may skip a few steps due to which you may lose some of your files after system restore.
You may also lose files from your computer because of virus attack, wrong operation, internal hard drive fault, file system corruption, hard drive crash, software malfunction etc. However, in order to get rid of these scenarios or to know how to recover files lost after system restore, you can make use of the Folder Recovery Software.
Highlighted features of the Folder Recovery Software
Folder Recovery is an award-winning utility, which has been a highly-rated and suggested by the industry experts to retrieve lost files after the system restore. This application has the potential to perform file and folder recovery from formatted, corrupted hard drive. It supports different types of HDD's like SATA, IDE and SCSI to restore lost files after system restore. This application provides an easy, fast and secure recovery process to restore lost or deleted files and folders. It has wizard-like interface that enables you to recover files lost after system restore within a few clicks of the mouse. This software has powerful scanning programs that efficiently retrieve lost files after system restore. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Other than system internal HDD, it can even restore files from external HDD, iPods, USB drive, memory stick, SD cards etc. It also has the capability to retrieve deleted or lost partitions. This program has a ability to recover more than 280 file types along with their unique file signature. After file recovery process, it allows you to preview retrieved files prior to restoration.
Steps to recover files lost after system restore:
Step 1: Download and install the Folder Recovery Software on your computer. Select "Recover Drives" option from the screen. You will be prompted to next screen from where you need to select either "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option restore lost files after system restore.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Select required drive from which you need to recover lost files and then click on "Next" button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Software scans the selected drive and displays the result in "File Type View" or "Data View" as shown in Figure 3. You can preview recovered files using "Preview" option and use "Save" option to save them on any drive of the computer.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files