How to Retrieve Deleted Folders from Memory Card?
- The simplest and secure way to undelete folders from memory cards of various brands
- Freely available in a demo version
- Displays a preview of the recovered files in two different layouts
- Offers a convenient and secure means to restore memory card files
- Runs on all editions of Windows and Mac OSX
“I connected my memory card and deleted some of my personnel folders inside. I did all this stuff in my Windows 7 operating system. After deleting the folders I realized that some of the files were still not backed up. So I reinserted the memory card in the same PC and what a heck!!! Now the entire card is acting weird. I found nothing inside except an unknown file with an unknown file format with the file name in symbols. Can someone please suggest me a good recovery software to retrieve deleted folders from memory card? ”
These are the hard times in the technocrat industry and it can happen to anyone at any time. The root cause for such issue is file system conversion. As we know that all the storage devices require a file system to perform the file operations. It is done at the time of formatting the memory card. Whilst connecting the memory cards with a PC operating system, the memory card files system has to be accepted. If the PC fails to recognize the file system or if the file system is unidentified then the OS by itself will try to convert the available files and folders to its supportable default file system.
However, there are various other factors like-mistaken deletion, accidental format, card corruption, software conflicts, etc. that will make the card media files go missing or deleted. But irrespective of the cause for deletion of the memory card files, it is possible to regain the deleted or lost file items using the Folder Recovery software.
Significant features of the Folder Recovery tool
- An inevitable tool to restore all kinds of file formats along with its folder structure.
- Successfully recover folders from all kind of memory cards.
- This tool can work perfectly in both Windows and Mac operating system.
- The recovered folders and file can be sorted based on their filename, size, modified date, and creation date.
- Recover files from corrupted hard disk, USB pen drives, system drives, SSD, iPods, etc. without any difficulty.
How to recover deleted folders from memory card?
Step 1: Download the application on your computer and connect the memory card to it.
Step 2: Select Recover Files option from the main screen.
Step 3: Now pick the logical drive that represents the memory card. Press on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 4: The software starts to deep scan the memory card files.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 5: The folders restored after the scan is listed under File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 6: Continue to preview the restored files. Mark the folder items for saving.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 7: Choose an appropriate drive location to save the retrieved files and click on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders