Quick Way to Restore Folder that is Too Large for Recycle Bin
- Restores the folder containing videos, images, audio files, documents, etc. that have bypassed the Windows Recycle Bin folder after deletion
- Also supports deleted files and folder recovery from corrupted, formatted, and deleted drives
- "Save Recovery Session" feature in the trial edition helps to resume the recovery process any time and avoid rescanning of the PC
- Runs on all editions of Windows operating system
Recycle Bin is a temporary storage folder where all deleted files are stored. If you need those files at a later point then you can restore them. But what can you do if the large deleted folder is not found in the Recycle Bin? How will you recover the large folder from Recycle Bin? If you are unaware of the solution to retrieve large files bypassed from the recycle bin, then here is the best recovery solution. To deal with this situation, you can make use of Folder Recovery software.
Too large folders can be now easily retrieved
Whenever folder loss disaster encounters, most of the users may assume that the deleted folder is been erased forever and cannot be restored. But the fact is, the folder is not deleted permanently. The reference pointing to the folder location is removed but not the file/folder contents. However, the file will be no longer remain visible at the user end.
Remember: You can also make a note that, to increase the chances of deleted file or to restore the large folder from Recycle Bin, quick action is a prime necessity. When you have realized about the deletion of an important folder, do not continue to save any more files on your hard drive until you recover folder too big to Recycle Bin.
This makes it possible for the Folder Recovery application to retrieve files and folder even though it doesn't appear in the Recycle Bin folder. You can effortlessly recover folder for Recycle Bin on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, and Server editions. Apart from recovering files deleted from Recycle Bin, you can also utilize this Folder Recovery tool to recover the entire hard disk files after format, refer this link for more details- http://www.folderrecovery.net/after-format.html.
Advanced features of the folder recovery software
- Includes an option to preview the files recovered from the drive storage
- Capable to retrieve files deleted or lost from various external storage drives
- Helps in fetching “Shift+Delete” keys or Windows command prompt
- Displays restored files according to their filename, modified date, size, and the creation date
Procedure to recover a folder that is too large for Recycle Bin:
Step 1: Run the Folder Recovery application and select “Recover Files” option from the main page as shown in Figure 1.
Step 2: Select the drive that is that contained the folders that got deleted. Continue to click on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 3: The software will begin to fetch the deleted or lost files by applying a deep scan on the drive you selected.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 4: When the scan on the drive is complete, you can confirm the restored files under File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 5: Simply right-click on the file item, if you want to preview. After previwing the files, you need to mark the files that you would like to save.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 6: Now choose a destination location to save the too large folder that is recovered from the drive and click on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders