How to Recover Lost Files from My Documents?
- Thoroughly scans and recovers Word files, PowerPoint files, and other Office files from My documents folder
- The demo version is available for free download that recovers the files, and allows free preview of the recovered files before saving
- In addition to text files from My documents folder, it also recovers videos, images, and other media files
- Supports formatted, corrupted, and deleted drive recovery from hard drive, pen drive, flash drive, memory card, USB drive, etc.
Have you lost your precious files from the My Documents folder and searching to restore all lost and deleted files? Then, you have to go through with this article, this article deeply explains about the file recovery from my documents using the Folder Recovery software. This software is specially designed by recovery professionals to salvage the deleted or lost files such as Word files project details or valuable videos, games and audio files easily. There are some common reasons to lose your files from documents, so let’s discuss them fundamentally, later focus on methods to undelete the lost files.
- Files can be deleted accidentally: In case if you want to delete some files from a folder; if accidentally you select any wrong files which are essential for you, then you will lose such files.
- Partition deletion: While trying to relocate the free space available on a particular partition among other partition, if you delete that partition unknowingly then all documents containing vital files will be wiped out.
- Formatting the drive due to virus attack: Some severe virus attacks could make the drive inaccessible, there will not be any other way to access the drive without formatting it. So in order to get rid from a severe virus infection, you might have formatted the drive as a result of that you might have lost all files from it.
- Improper shutdown of a system: While accessing My Document folder, if the power gets failed suddenly or the system gets shut down abruptly by an external source, then all files from that document might be inaccessible or might be lost.
The finest way to restore files from the My Documents folder
This my document recovery application carries out the recuperation of my documents folder and other folders on all Windows OS version as well as on Mac OS X. This utility recovers deleted folders from USB which is deleted, along with all its files and documents. You can also use this tool to bring back the files from folders which are lost from SATA, SCSI and IDE drive. You can use any external storage devices to recover the files and folders also. Use its trial version which is available free to check out its recovery results.
Note: Lost Folder from Windows 10 computer? Looking for any solution to recover folders from Windows 10 PC? If so, then here’s software named Folder Recovery, which is capable of restoring lost folder at just a few simple clicks.
Steps to get back lost files from the My Documents folder on Windows:
Step 1: Download and install this trial version of this tool. After launching the software, the main screen with three different options choose Recover Drives option and proceed with the next step.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Select the drive or partition from which you have lost your files and then the scan process will begin and lost files and folders will be retrieved.
Figure 2: Select Drive to Restore Files
Step 3: you can preview the lost files using Preview option to ensure its recovery results.
Figure 3: Preview Photos
Step 4: You have to purchase the complete version of this tool to save the recovered files.