How to Restore Deleted Partition Data
- A simple tool to recover deleted partition that is formatted with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS, HFSX, and exFAT file systems
- Partition that is formatted, deleted, or corrupted can be restored with the software
- Supports all storage devices including hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, USB flash drives, and much more
- Scans, recovers, and avails free preview of the recovered files in demo version before purchasing the software
Anyone of you can easily recover deleted partitioned hard drive data by using a reliable partition recovery software. This tool rigorously scans the entire partition and shows a list of recoverable files in data view or file type view. All the listed files that can be recovered using this software in thier original format.
Why should you create Hard Drive Partitions?
When a system is booted for the first time the foremost thing we should opt to do is to create partitions on the hard disk drive in order to save files in an organized way. The benefit of dividing hard drive is that, when operating system gets corrupted due to any reason, then chances of data loss is only from a active partition (When any new operating system is installed on the hard drive after OS corruption, then only the active partition files are replaced with new operating system files. Hence, all the files that are present on other partitions (apart from active partition) aren’t lost even if OS is re-installed.).
NOTE: An active partition is a partition of the computer or laptop hard drive which has operating system files over it.
But what if one of your so called partitions gets deleted and you lose your vital data!
Creation or deletion of a partition is a manual act so one need not worry about hard disk drive getting deleted automatically. In order to create or delete any drive we usually use Disk Management utility. In case, while using Disk Management utility, if we click on “Delete Volume” besides using some other option then the entire partition is erased immediately. As partition deletion happens, all the saved files get unreachable. One of the most depressing facts about partition deletion is that there is no manual way to get back files in such circumstances.
So, what must be done to recover files from the erased partition? Well, all you need to do is implement this recovery software. This software applies its outstanding scanning algorithm over entire hard drive and provides a list of drives, from which you can get back files with utmost ease. It also helps you in recovering deleted files from formatted partition of different hard drive brands such as WD, Toshiba, Transcend, Sony, etc.
What are the other scenarios for loss of files from hard drive partitions?
- Malfunctioning Third-Party Software: Besides using the Disk Management utility, you can also use different third party software (like MiniTool Partition Wizard, Acronis Disk Director, GParted, etc.) to perform similar tasks. If these software starts to malfunction then it may result in hard drive partition deletion.
- Virus Attack: Viruses are small programs that can make some undesired changes in the hard disk drive. If the virus that has intruded within the system is of low intensity then it may just corrupt a few of the files. However, if the virus is of high intensity then it may either delete or corrupt hard drive partitions.
- Improper System Shutdown: Many a time, hard drive may become inaccessible due to improper system shutdown (Improper system shutdown can happen due to different reasons such as hardware issues, power loss, pressing power button, etc.). As improper system shutdown happen file system may get corrupted and henceforth, all files present within that drive gets inaccessible.
- Improper Changes in Partition Security Settings: By tweaking some security or accessibility settings within any hard drive partition you can ensure that only specific user/users can use files present on that partition. If while making such changes in the settings error happens then files present on that drive may get inaccessible.
Partition Recovery Software at your service!
Under all the above detailed data loss scenarios, you can utilize this program to recover files in a very simplistic way. This recovery software scans selected partitioned hard drive and lists all the files and folders that can be recovered. Files that are listed after completion of scanning procedure can be sorted on the basis of different categories such as the file name, file size, file creation date and file format. Besides all these features, it also helps you to recover lost folders after partitioning the hard drive from your computer.
Additional features offered by this application:
- Helps in the recovery of files and folders from the hard drives of laptops and PC of different brands such as Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Asus, Acer, Sony, Toshiba, etc.
- Permits you to perform recovery of folders and files after data loss happens due to an accidental usage of system restore option
- Can be easily applied to different types of the hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, and IDE
- This software features can also be used for recovering data from different USB flash drives such as pen drives, SSD drives, USB hard drives, etc.
- This recovery software also recovers files from different RAID drives in a very effective way
- If needed you can compress the files before recovery is done from HDD
- It can also be used for recovering files/data on basis of file signature
- By using this tool you can create recovery session in order to reduce the time for file restoration
Steps to restore deleted partitioned data using the partitioning tool
Step 1: Upon launching the software you will find three options, i.e. “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Drives”. Select “Recover Drives” option. On the next screen (as shown in the figure below) you need to select to “Partition Recovery”.
Figure 1: Select Partition Recovery
Step 2: Now select the hard drive partition from where you need to recover data and click on “Next” option as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Hard Drive Partition
Step 3: This software scans the selected drive, and lists all the recoverable files as shown in Figure 3. On this screen, you can preview and save the files.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files