Tool to Restore Files from Formatted SSD Drive
- The finest technique to regain files from formatted or reformatted SSD drives
- Retrieves all formats of files such as images, videos, music files, documents, PDF files, HTML, XML, .apk files, etc. from SSD drives
- Allows users to preview the restored file items even in the trial version
- Also supports data restoration from various other storage devices like hard drives, memory cards, USB pen drives, iPods, etc.
“Recently, I purchased an SSD of storage with a capacity of 250GB. Then I moved all the files including documents, media files, executable files, etc. from one of my system disk partitions to the SSD and then I formatted my hard drive partition. But after seeing the results, I got shocked. Instead of the hard drive partition, I performed formatting on my SSD. I'm in great trouble with this data loss. Somebody, please suggest me how to recover files from a formatted SSD?”
Many of the users have reported the data loss due to accidental formatting of an SSD just like the above scenario. Apart from this accidental formatting, there are many other reasons behind SSD formatting-
- Accidental Formatting: This scenario is already discussed in the above scenario. You may accidentally format your SSD instead of intended drives and thereby lose huge amount of data from the SSD drive.
- File System Corruption: Sometimes, the file system of an SSD can get corrupt due to a forced system shutdown whilst using SSD.
- OS Errors: Crash of the operating system, missing system files, registry errors, etc. corrupts the SSD storage.
You can straightaway use the Folder Recovery tool to recover files from formatted SSD drive within a few simple steps. This runs on all editions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Significant Features of the Folder Recovery Tool
- Unformats SSD drive using the powerful scan algorithms
- Retrieves videos, Word documents, ZIP archives, PDF files, spreadsheets, presentations, audio files, images, etc.
- Also helps from recover files from RAW partition HD, memory cards, USB drives, iPods, etc.
- The preview feature is also to confirm the restored from the SSD
- Sorts recovered files based on their filename, size, creation date, and modified date.
- Any novice user can retrieve data from formatted SSD using this tool as the software interface is simple and self-explanatory.
Steps to Recover Files from a Formatted SSD drive:
Step 1: Download and launch the software on your computer. Open the home screen and select "Recover Files ".
Step 2: Choose the SSD storage from the list of available drives.
Step 3: Press on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 4: The program starts scanning the SSD for formatted data.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 5: The extracted files and folders are displayed in File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 6: Preview the folder items and mark the required files for saving.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 7: Set a destination file location to save the unformatted SSD data and click on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders