How to Recover Deleted Pictures?
- All formats of images like IMG, TIFF, GIF, RAW, CRW, CR2, ARW, PNG, DNG, PSD, NEF, etc. can be recovered
- Supports photo recovery from memory cards, external HDD, SSD, USB drives, memory sticks, iPods, etc.
- Demo version of the software is available for a free download that recovers deleted and lost pictures and also offers a preview of the recovered images before activating the licensed version
- Supported by all editions of Windows and Mac machines.
Smartphones or mobiles designed with an inbuilt digital camera. This makes it handy to click photos without carrying the digital camera, all around. The photos captured from your Android Smartphone camera as well as Digital Camera are saved under DCIM (Digital Camera IMages)folder. Well, these pictures in the DCIM folder could get lost or deleted due to several factors-
- Mistaken deletion
- Format operation
- Card corruption
- Impact of virus and malware
- Improper ejection
Upon experiencing picture deletion from the DCIM camera, you should stop using the card for saving new files in order to successfully undelete DCIM media. Until and unless the files are overwritten by any new files, the deleted files can be retrieved. Check http://www.folderrecovery.net/file-recovery-software.html to know how to recover files lost from the system
Retrieve DCIM files using the Folder Recovery tool
The Folder Recovery tool is an excellent tool for performing restoration of DCIM folder items. With the help of this software, you can retrieve photos of formats like PNG, PSD, GIF, CRW, CR2, JPEG, and so on. It supports all media file formats of images, videos, audio, documents, etc. This utility is capable to recover folders from Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Vista. It also serves useful in retrieving deleted images folder from popular storage devices like hard disk, USB flash drives, SSD, iPods, memory sticks, and many more.
Other notable features of the Folder Recovery program:
- Available in a demo version
- Displays a preview of the retrieved files in two different panes
- Sorts the regained media files based on filename, size, modified date, and creation date
- Retrieves deleted music folders without altering the original file structure
Easy steps to recover deleted pictures:
Step 1: Download the software on your computer in order to retrieve deleted images folder. Next, select "Recover Files" option.
Step 2: From the list of available drives, locate the drive that contained deleted pictures.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 3: The progress of file restoration will be displayed.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 4: Check for the restored files under File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 5: Preview the restored pictures with a right-click. Checkmark the files for saving.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 6: Then set up a destination location to save the files. Hit on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders