Recover Files from Maxtor External Hard Drive
- Files that are lost or deleted after acciental deletion, formatting, corruption of the drive, partition deletion, etc. can be retrieved with this software
- The software supports all file systems including FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+
- Recovers data from maxtor, Iomega, Western Digital, Seagate, Buffalo, Toshiba, Samsung, etc. hard drive brands
- Comes in demo version, and offers free preview of the recovered files before you activate the license of the software
"I am using Maxtor external hard drive from past two years, but till last date, I haven’t received any error message and it was working fine. But today morning when I connected it to my Windows system to retrieve some important files from it, it displayed an error message “You need to format the disk before you can use it”. After this error, I was unable to extract any of my files stored on it. This device contains my valuable data which I don’t want to lose. So someone please suggest me the best way how to recover files from Maxtor external hard drive."
Most of the external hard drive users might have encountered with such an error. But you don’t have to panic because file recovery from Maxtor external hard drive can be easily done with the help of an advanced and secure recovery tool. Maxtor external hard drives are widely used around the world as they offer a high data transfer speed and also comes with a huge and secure storage capacity. The data stored on this external HDD can be access and recovered on both Windows and Mac OS. However, like other devices, even the data stored on this external device is more prone to file loss or deletion.
Anyhow, by making use of this advanced Folder Recovery Software you can easily come to know how to recover files from Maxtor external hard drive. This effective recovery application helps you to perform file and folder recovery after a format error or to restore files from Maxtor external hard drive in a short span of time.
Common scenarios for loss or deletion of files from a Maxtor external hard drive
- If the file system of your Maxtor external hard drive gets corrupted or damaged due to some reasons then it becomes inaccessible and you won’t be able to extract any of your files from it. This leads to a huge loss of data from Maxtor external HDD.
- File transfer between external device and system is a very common process. But during file transfer process, if you abruptly eject your Maxtor external device, then it may lead to loss or deletion files from it.
- Bad sectors may also result in loss of files from your Maxtor external hard drive. If bad sectors reside more in number on your Maxtor external device then you won’t be able to access any of your files stored on bad sectors of your device.
- Sometimes, due to above-mentioned error, you may intentionally format your Maxtor external hard drive which leads to a complete deletion of data from it including video files, music, images, documents etc.
- Other general scenarios that lead to loss or deletion of files from Maxtor external hard drives are an accidental deletion, power surge, improper defragmentation, virus infection, unintentional format etc.
In order to overcome all the above-mentioned scenarios, you need to utilize the folder recovery software. Because this advanced recovery application works perfectly under all these scenarios to restore files from a Maxtor external hard drive.
Folder Recovery is a powerful and most efficient application which has been reviewed and recommended by industry experts to restore files from a Maxtor external hard drives. This effective application provides separate option to recover deleted and lost files. It is the best file recovery software that helps you to recover lost or deleted video files, music files, images, Word files, spreadsheets, documents etc. Other than file recovery from Maxtor external hard drive, it also supports file recovery from Sony, HP, Iomega, Buffalo, Hitachi, Seagate, WD, Toshiba external hard drives. It has strong scanning programs that scan and restore files from a Maxtor external hard drive. It also has simple GUI that guides you how to recover files from the Maxtor external hard drive. This effective application can also be used to recover files from a corrupted partition in a short span of time. Using this tool you can retrieve files from a Maxtor external hard disk that having FAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, exFAT and RAID partitions/drives. It allows you to get back data from a Maxtor external hard drive on both Windows and Mac OS. Its advanced Preview option facilitates you to view the recovered files prior to save.
Steps to recover files from Maxtor external hard drive:
Step 1: Download and Install this software in your computer, from welcome screen choose "Recover Drives" option and then choose "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From this screen select the Maxtor external hard drive from which you need to recover files. Then click on next arrow button to start scanning and recovery process.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After the scanning process completes, you can "Preview" the recovered files from your Maxtor external hard drive. But, in order to "Save" the recovered files, you need to purchase the full version of this software.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Folders