How to Recover Files from RAW Partition?
- Folder Recovery software scans and recovers data from RAW partition on hard drives, flash drives, pen drives, memory cards, USB drives, etc.
- Addition to RAW drives, it also recovers data from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+ partitions
- Download the free version of the software to recover and preview the recovered files before you purchase the license of the software
The partitions which do not have a file system and generally used in its native mode are referred to as the RAW partition. A RAW partition is also used to store a huge amount of files which make your life more convenient. It is similar to other partition but the only difference is that it does not have any file system. Due to this, whenever you try to open the RAW partition, you may get the message like “the partition needs to be formatted”. However, a RAW partition may also get corrupted or deleted due to which your precious data become inaccessible. When your RAW partition gets corrupted, the system may show the following symptoms such as file system is displayed as “RAW”, sector not found messages etc. This type of message indicates that your RAW partition becomes inaccessible.
In order to recover files from a RAW partition, you need some powerful tool. There are various tools available on the internet which helps you to recover files from the RAW partition. The Folder Recovery tool is among of the most powerful tool used to recover files from a RAW partition. File Recovery from a RAW partition can easily be achieved with the use of folder recovery software in your system. It also facilitates you to perform a Deleted folder recovery on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista in a short span of time.
Scenarios due to which files get deleted from a RAW Partition:
- Any type of interruption like a sudden shut down of the system, power failure while formatting or hard drive re-partitioning process.
- When hard disk file system gets infected by a severe virus infection.
- Hard drive or software malware may corrupt your hard drive which results in a hard disk failure.
- If master boot record or partition table get corrupted or damaged due to any reason then it may result in loss of important data from RAW partition.
- Malware or malfunction of the Windows operating system.
However, data loss from these RAW partitions can easily be recovered with the use of the Folder Recovery software. Folder recovery software offers one of the most preferable ways to retrieve files from a RAW partition. It has the capability to restore different types of files including RAW images, pictures, memorable videos, movies, important documents, compressed files and so on from RAW partition as well as from other portable storage media such as memory card, external hard drive, etc. By using this folder recovery software, you can easily restore files from the RAW partition with utmost ease. In order to retrieve files from a RAW partition, you need to download and install this software in your system. It can also assist you to recover folders from deleted partition. If you want to know more about how to recover folders from a deleted partition, then visit: http://www.folderrecovery.net/from-deleted-partition.html
Striking features of the Folder Recovery Software:
- Folder recovery software is reliable software which is widely used to recover files from a RAW partition with utmost ease.
- It can easily recover files from a formatted, reformatted and RAW partition in short span of time.
- This software is compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac Operating System such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra and so on.
- It is also used to recover data from different partition such as RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 in an effective way.
- It has a fast recovery search engine which is used to restore files from RAW partition more than 300 file types with ease.
- This software provides an advanced preview option which helps you to analyze the overall performance of this utility prior to buying the software.
- You can easily perform RAW partition file recovery with the help of this efficient tool.
Simple steps to restore files from a RAW partition:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of the Folder Recovery software on your system and run the Software. From the main screen, select “Recover Drives” option and then, from the next screen select “Partition Recovery” option to retrieve files from a RAW partition.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of drives, choose the particular drive that represents the RAW partition drive from which you need to recover data and click on “Next” button.
Figure 2: Select Logical Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is complete, you can view the recovered data in two different views i.e. “Data View” or “File Type View” using “Preview” option and then “Save” the recovered data to your desired location on computer.
Figure 3: Preview Screen