How to Restore Deleted Partition?
- Efficient tool to restore files from deleted, formatted, and corrupted partition
- Supports external hard drive, SSD, memory card, USB flash drive, iPods, and other storage drives
- Comes in a trial edition that recovers and allows free preview of the recovered files before purchase
- Designed for Windows and Mac users separately and is compatible with the latest versions
Disk Partitions got deleted
You might accidentally get to delete or lose vital files/folders from your computer disk partition. You might have saved your favorite pictures, audio, videos, documents, etc. that are now inaccessible. At the worst cases, you might have even failed to maintain a backup of the data that got deleted from the disk partition.
Now let’s see some common scenarios that lead to deletion of partition from the hard disk drive on the computer
- Users accidentally delete the entire disk partition
- The intrusion of virus, malware, and other threats on the system partitions
- Usage of unreliable data recovery software to create, delete, partition, or re-partition hard drive on the computer also causes deletion of partition having precious files and folders
- While formatting the hard drive to reinstall OS, users unintentionally delete an important partition that contains the essential folder
Easily restore the deleted or lost drive partitions
You can restore data using partition recovery tool after facing any of the above-discussed data loss scenarios in a very effective way using the Folder Recovery software. This robust application efficiently scans the drive partitions and extracts all the lost or deleted data from it. Within simple clicks, you can get back all the data from the entire disk partition. Folder Recovery tool works in a read-only mode and will not alter the data contents of the files/folders.
With the help of this software, you can also retrieve files from RAW external hard drive, memory card, desktop hard drives, portable hard disks, USB drives, SSD, iPods, and other storage devices. The program is fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2003, and 2008 operating systems. This program also serves beneficial when it comes to restoring data after format, reformat, file system corruption, drive crash, and other data loss disasters.
Steps to restore deleted partition:
Step 1: Install the Folder Recovery application on your computer and select the Recover Files option from the main screen.
Step 2: Then browse the drive whose partition got deleted and click on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 3: The software starts undeleting the drive partition data.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 4: The data retrieved from the disk partition will be displayed under File type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 5: Preview the restored partition files with a right-click. Then mark the folder items of your choice for saving.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 6: Now specify the drive location to save the restored partition data. Tap on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders