How to Restore Deleted Partition
- Efficient tool to restore files from deleted, formatted, and corrupted partition
- Supports external hard drive, SSD, pen drive memory card, USB flash drive, and other storage drives
- Comes in trial edition that recovers and allows free preview of the recovered files before purchase
- Designed for Windows and Mac users separately that is compatible with the latest Win dows 10, and Sierra
Partition basically refers to the action or state of dividing or being divided into parts. Whereas, Disk Partitioning means dividing a hard disk drive (HDD) into many logical storage units called Partitions. You can use one physical hard drive as if it were many disks and you can also use different file systems on each partition. There are many advantages of multiple partitions such as you can have a separate area for OS virtual memory swapping/paging, keeping frequently used programs and data side by side etc. You can also have cache and log files separate from other files as these can even change size dynamically and rapidly. If cache and log files are stored separately then it will become easy to recover file system or OS installation if it gets corrupted. If one partition is corrupted, other file systems may not be affected as well. Apart from all these advantages, there are various scenarios that lead to deletion of partition from hard disk drive where you may even lose your important files and folders stored in it.
Let’s see some common scenarios that lead to deletion of partition from hard disk drive on the computer, which in turn lead to deletion of your important files and folders from it:
- Accidental Deletion of partition is one of the major human errors that cause deletion of partition from the hard drive on the computer thereby, making you to lose your valuable files and folders from it. To recover folders after deleting partition use the Folder Recovery Software.
- Virus infection is another common reasons that end up in deletion of the hard drive partition on your computer that in turn results in loss of valuable files stored in it.
- Using an unreliable data recovery software to create, delete, partition or re-partitioning hard drive on the computer may also cause deletion of partition having precious files and folders.
- While formatting the hard drive to reinstall OS, you may unintentionally delete an important partition that contains the sential folder, files instead of an unwanted partition that may also cause a removal of the entire information from the selected logical drive. In such case, you can retrieve folders from deleted partitions using Folder Recovery Software
Easily restore the deleted or lost drive partitions
You can restore data using partition recovery tool after facing any of the above-detailed data loss scenarios in a very effective way. It recovers folders from hard drive partition that is lost due to various reasons within a few simple steps. With the help of this software, you can also retrieve deleted folders from the memory card, desktop hard drives, portable hard disks, USB drives, and other storage devices respectively. This software also supports to recover deleted folders Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems. Hence, it is one of the best tools for recovering deleted partition folders. Apart from folders, you can also make use of this software to retrieve files from RAW External Hard Drive due to various reasons that make it RAW. Make use of this software to retrieve teh folder from deleted partition successfully by using the following steps.
Steps to restore deleted partition:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of the software From the main screen, select “Recover Partitions/Drives” option and then select “Partition Recovery” option to recover folders from the deleted partition.
Figure 1: Select Partition Recovery
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of logical drives. Choose the particular drive and click on “Next” button to initiate restoring folders from deleted partition.
Figure 2: Select Logical Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered folders in two different views i.e. “Data View” or “File Type View” using “Preview” option and then “Save” the recovered folders to your desired location on the computer.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Data