Software to Recover Deleted or Lost Folders from SD Card
- Recovers folders that are lost or deleted due to acciental deletion, formatting, virus infection, etc.
- Supports wide variety of memory cards including SD, xD, CF, MMC, SDXC, SDHC, etc.
- Videos, photos, audio files, documents, and much more file types can be recovered
- Provides free preview of the recovered files in the trial version of the software
SD card is a user-friendly portable storage media, which can be used to store and transfer folders from one computer to another computer. You can store large size folders containing photos, videos, music or documents on a small size SD card. SD cards are available with a data storage capacity ranging from 2 GB to 32 GB. Similar to the hard drive, the data loss occurs in SD card also but you can get a perfect recovery solution using SD card recovery software. This application is competent to recover folders from SD card, regardless of reasons.
A few examples of data loss from the SD card are explained below.
- When you open video, music or any other file from your phone memory card, then it suddenly froze up. You have restarted your mobile phone but it couldn’t read the card. After connecting this card to the computer, you will come to know that the memory card is corrupted.
- If there is something went wrong while transferring photos from SD card to the computer then some of the nice pictures may get disappeared from the card.
- If you are a professional photographer, daily you used to transfer photos folders from SD card to computer and then deleting them from the memory card. But one day, you have deleted the folder from SD card without moving them to the computer.
- A complete folder of photos from camera SD card may disappear without any idea. It may happen due to virus or malware attack.
SD card folder recovery is now simple
Whatever may be the situation where you are facing a serious data loss problem, you can overcome by using the SD card Folder Recovery software. You can use this software to restore folders from SD card in various scenarios like accidental formatting, unintentional deletion of a folder, memory card corruption, etc. It is made by using a latest technology, especially to recover folders from SD card of a camera or mobile phones. SD card folder recovery tool is having various inbuilt algorithms to find and restore all types of files from the memory card. It supports folder recovery on all versions of Windows operating system (Windows 10/8.x/7/XP/Vista). For more information regarding folder recovery on Windows 7, one can visit at - http://www.folderrecovery.net/windows-7.html
The tool can restore folders from the SD card that are lost as a result of user faults or some unknown software errors. It can allow you to recover folders from SD card if they are lost due to incomplete file transfer, improper ejection, power failure, etc. You can perform SD card folder recovery where the FAT12, FAT16 or FAT32 file system is used. If the folder gets deleted due to various reasons then by using this tool, you can easily recover deleted folder from your system, SD card, etc. This tool is available in the free trial version, which can be used to evaluate the result of the folder recovery operation. It provides the preview of all recovered files and folders. If you want to save them, then you can use the complete version of this software. You can also get the help of “Save Recovery Session” option to save recovered files without rescanning the storage media.
Steps to restore folders from a SD card
Step1: First attach your SD card to a system where the folder recovery software is installed. Select “Recover Files” option from the welcome page of the software as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1: Welcome Page
Step2: Now choose the SD card from which you want to recover folders and then click on next arrow button as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Memory Card
Step3: Once the folder recovery process is done, then you can use “Data View” or “File Type View” option to view all recovered files or folders as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Preview Screen