How to Recover Deleted or Lost Folder from Shared Drive?
- Securely scans and recovers the deleted folders from shared drives
- Works with various brands of external or internal hard drive, flash drive, RAID drives, SSD, etc.
- Restores corrupted, formatted, and deleted drives
- Trial version offers a free preview of the recovered files before even purchasing the tool
- The recovered files will be sorted based on filename, file size, creation date, and modified date
The shared drive is a resource to carry or share data between different storage devices so. It can be any portable device like an external hard drive, USB drive, SSD drive, etc. A shared drive comes with a huge storage capacity where one can store several files and folders and it can also be used to backup your system data. But, the folders stored on the shared drive might not be safe because at certain scenarios your vital folders may get deleted or lost from it due to various factors. If you are the victim who is facing any such scenarios then you will be in search of a tool to know how to recover the folder from the shared drive.
Well, now there is nothing to worry about restoring folders from the shared drive because this recovery process can be effortlessly done by making use of standard Folder Recovery software. If you have lost or deleted the folder from SD card, then find out how to recover the folder from SD card using this utility.
Scenarios that cause loss or deletion of folders from a shared drive:
- While viewing files or deleting unwanted data from your shared drive, you may accidentally delete a folder that contained your important data.
- After connecting a shared drive to your system, you may unintentionally format it which leads to complete loss of files.
- If your shared drive is infected by harmful viruses then there are chances for the corruption of the shared drive
- Interruptions occurred whilst transferring folders to/from shared drives makes the files go missing from the location. Learn more about how to restore the moved folder that is missing due to interrupted transfer.
In all these conditions, you need to use the Folder Recovery software which is been highly recommended by the industry experts as it works perfectly under all loss or deletion scenarios from a shared drive. If you want to know how to recover lost or deleted folders from NTFS drive, then visit: http://www.folderrecovery.net/ntfs.html.
Salient features of the Folder Recovery software
Folder Recovery software is a powerful tool to recover the folders from a shared drive. It is capable of retrieving folder from shared drive such external hard drive, USB drive, SSD, iPods, etc. This application is built using sophisticated algorithms that deep scans the drive to securely extracts any deleted, lost, formatted or corrupt data. It also helps you restore deleted pictures folder, music folder, video folder, etc. from the shared drive. This software works on a read-only mode that performs folder recovery from the shared drive without damaging the original contents of the deleted folder.
This robust shared drive folder recovery tool has been loaded with simple GUI that guides you on how to recover the folders from a shared drive in a few steps. It allows you to retrieve the folders from a shared drive on both Windows and Mac OS(supports till the latest OS versions). Also, this tool lets you Preview the recovered files and folders at the end of the scan process.
Steps to recover the folders from a shared drive:
Step 1: Download and run the software. On the main screen, select “Recover Files” option.
Step 2: Browse the shared drive from the list of all logical drives on your computer. Then you are required to click on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 3: The shared drive is now scanned for files and folders.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 4: When the scan is complete, you can confirm the recovered files under File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 5: You can right-click on any file item to preview. Up next mark the files that you want to restore.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 6: Pick a suitable drive location to save the retrieved folders from the shared drive. Press on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders