How to Recover iTunes Media Folders
- Instantly recovers all songs from deleted iTunes media folder
- In demo version itself you can preview the recovered media files before purchasing the software
- Supports all media file formats of images, video, audio etc.
- Allows the users to sort the recovered file sbased on file name, file type, and date of creation
“I have stored all my favorite songs in iTunes media folder. But one day, while accessing data from it, I accidentally clicked on “Shift + Delete” key due to which the iTunes media folder got deleted from my system. So, is it possible to restore the iTunes media folder? If yes, then please guide me how to recover iTunes media folder? Do not worry! With the use of Folder Recovery Software, you can easily retrieve iTunes media folder along with other files and folders that are accidentally deleted from the system. Just go through this brief article and find the best way to get back iTunes media folder in just a few clicks.”
Due to following reasons, iTunes media folder may get deleted from the system:
- Accidental deletion of iTunes media folder may lead to the deletion or loss of data from it. This is the most common mistake done by many users while accessing iTunes media folder from the system. If you accidentally click on “Shift +Delete“ option, then it may result in complete deletion of iTunes media folder by emptying the recycle bin.
- Sudden shut down of the system while accessing or playing music from the iTunes media folder, then it may cause complete loss of iTunes media folder from the system.
- An unintentional format of the drive which contains iTunes media folder will result in entire loss of data along with iTunes media folder from it.
- If you are using an unauthenticated third-party application in order to perform some specific task then it might be the reasons for deletion of precious iTunes media folder from the system.
Apart from above-mentioned scenarios, there are other reasons such as improper CUT-PASTE command, bypassing recycle bin, etc. may lead to the deletion or loss of iTunes media folder from the system. But there is no need to worry, as here is the most powerful and efficient tool called as Folder Recovery Software which can easily recover deleted or lost iTunes media folder along with other deleted folders and files within a couple of minutes. It also allows you to retrieve deleted folders from memory card, external hard drive and Pen drive in a short span of time. If you want to know more about how to recover iTunes media folder then follow a few simple steps mentioned below.
Salient features of the Folder Recovery Software:
- It can easily restore iTunes media folder that is deleted by using “Command + Delete” key combinations.
- This tool has the best user-friendly interface which helps you to recover iTunes media folder within a couple of minutes.
- Folder recovery software is the best-suited recovery tool to recover folders from hard drives of popular manufacturing brands such as Seagate, Iomega, Samsung, Sony, Hitachi and Western Digital and so on.
- You can use the inbuilt Preview option to view the recovered folders and files prior to restoration.
- iTunes media folder recovery can easily be accomplished with the use of reliable tool named the Folder Recovery Software.
- This software can effectively restore iTunes media folder on the different version of Mac as well as Windows Operating System such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra and more. If you want to recover deleted files from Windows 8, then visit this link: http://www.folderrecovery.net/how-to-deleted-files-windows-8.html
- It has strong scanning algorithms to scan the drive quickly and restore all deleted or lost folder from different partitions such as FAT16, FAT 32, HFS, HFSX, NTFS 5 and NTFS with utmost ease.
- This software helps you to know about how to recover the iTunes media folder from the system.
Simple steps to restore deleted or lost iTunes media folder:
Step 1: Download and install Folder Recovery software on your system. Launch the application to get the main screen as shown in Figure 1. Then select "Recover Photos" option from the screen. You will be prompted to the next screen from where you need to select either "Deleted Photo Recovery" or "Lost Photo Recovery" as per your requirements.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: You will get the list of drives on your computer. Select a drive from where iTunes media folder was deleted or lost and then click on "Next" button as shown in Figure 2. Select file types that you are looking for and click on "Next".
Figure 2: Select Drive to Restore iTunes Media Folder
Step 3: Software scans the selected drive and displays the result in "File Type View"/"Data View" as shown in Figure 3. You can preview them using "Preview" option and use "Save" option to save them on your desired locations.
Figure 3: Recovered iTunes Media Folder