How to Restore Deleted or Lost Folders from USB Drives?
- Restores lost and deleted folders from memory cards, external hard drives, flash drives, pen drives, and other USB drives with ease
- Supports recovery of over 300 types of files including videos, documents, oictures, audio files, PDF, HTML, XML, etc.
- It recovers formatted, reformatted and corrupted USB drives
- "Preview" option in the demo version allows users to view the recovered files even before purchasing the software
Have you ever accidentally formatted your USB flash drive? If you have lost some folders from your USB flash drive which contains some important business files, media files and important documents, then made use of folder recovery tool to get back lost data from USB drive.
Many people use USB to store and transfer variety of data like video, audio, Word files, Spreadsheets, etc. from USB to the computer. USB has many features like storage capacity, speed, etc. USB flash drive has become very popular these days to store data and used to transfer from one device to another but there are chances to data lose from the USB drive. Since these devices are plug and play there are chances to get corrupted due to virus than another devices. Even if some folder has been accidentally deleted which contained shortcuts to some site even then you can utilize this recovery utility. This ultimate tool can also retrieve files and folders from Windows as well as Mac OS. The Folder Recovery application is capable to retrieve folders on Windows 7, 8.x, 10, XP, Vista. Etc.
Why to use the Folder Recovery tool
- Does not change original documents: This tool reads the content from the affected folders which contains important business documents and restores these folders to your specified location without changing original documents.
- Virus/Malware/spyware free: This tool uses updated antivirus application to scan all folders.
Some basic scenarios for loss of folders from a USB flash drive
- If files infected by virus or some malware, files contained in folder displayed weird character or when you try to delete some folders an error message pops up "access denied".
- Due to operating system failure folder may gets corrupted.
- Data deleted due to the third-party application.
- Mistakenly formatted or files deleted when computer is shut down improperly.
- Accidentally deleted the Windows disk management utility.
A Special Case: Windows 10 Partition Recovery
How to recover data from deleted partition in Windows 10? Do you feel this question as an irrelevant one while talking about USB recovery? Well, it is not immaterial at least in the case of Folder Recovery tool since this tool can restore any types of files from partitions that has deleted due to numerous reasons in a Windows 10 machine.
Important features of this powerful tool
- This utility helps you to restore folders after emptying Recycle Bin on USB drive.
- It identifies and recover multiple file types including mails, documents, zip archieves, etc.
- Support recovery of files from USB drive, FireWire drive, External hard drive, etc. and this tool is useful to retrieve folder from pen drive on Windows OS as well as Mac OS.
- Supports recovery of folder on Mac as well as Windows. It also restores data from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions/drive. To know more visit here http://www.folderrecovery.net/lost-on-mac.html.
- Restore files lost due to reformating of USB drive and scan the entire drive within few minutes.
Steps to retrieve lost or deleted folders from a USB drive
Step 1: Run the program and select Recover Files option. After this you will see another screen in that you need to select Recover Lost files.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the external physical USB drive from where you need to be restore files. This software start scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Physical Drive To Rescue Folders
Step 3: The recovered folders can be viewed using Preview option and you can save these folder after purchasing this powerful utility.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files