How to Recover Lost or Deleted Folder on Windows 10
- Recovers deleted as well as lost folders from Windows 10 and avails free Preview of the recovered files prior saving
- Supports wide variety of file types including documents, videos, images, audio files, and much more
- Folders lost due to accidental formatting, corruption in the partition can be recovered
- Data from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT formatted drives can be recovered
In awful situations, one might get to delete or lose some important file/folder from the Windows 10 system. With performing a simple deletion the files can be easily restored from the recycle bin folder. However, if it is the permanent deletion (Shift-Delete) then it might find troublesome to many,
Well, if it happens to you then it is advisable to be calm. It is because you can easily restore deleted folder Windows 10 with the advanced Folder Recovery Software which is an effective solution to retrieve folders on Windows 10 within a few a simple steps. You simply need to get this software, follow simple steps and easily recover folder Windows 10. Before knowing more about this recovering utility, let us know the reasons behind the deletion or loss of folders from Windows 10 systems.
Reasons behind the Deletion/Loss of Folders from Windows 10:
- Users may mistakenly delete files on Windows 10 while performing various task
- When the data is stored on the hard drive which contain bad sectors, then the files may get inaccessible resulting in data loss
- Malware attack or harmful programs are also some of the reasons for deletion of files from the Windows 10.
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 are file systems which can be used on Windows 10, if any of these get corrupt due to any reason then it will result in the loss of files. You can even perform NTFS folder recovery in simple steps, to know more check it out here.
If you have come across any of the above scenarios, then you may strike with this question how to perform a folder recovery Windows 10? For this, Folder Recovery Software is an ultimate option to recover lost folder on Windows 10. If you have stored important files on SSD drive and formatted the drive unintentionally, then it results in loss of all files from the drive. If you want to get back all lost files then visit this URL: http://www.folderrecovery.net/files-formatted-ssd-drive.html
Features of the Folder Recovery Software:
- The scanning process can be paused and resumed with the help of a Save Recovery Session option and Open Recovery Session option.
- Folder Recovery software is designed with a simple interface which helps users to recover deleted folders from Outlook 2016 PST file easily.
- ‘File Type' and 'Data Type' Preview option is also available with this utility
- A demo version of this recovery software is available for FREE
- Using this software, you can also recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade.
Simple steps to perform lost folder recovery on Windows 10:
Step 1: Launch the Folder Recovery Software on your system. The main screen appears as shown in below fig.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: In the next step, the software displays the list of logical drives that are present in the computer. Select any drive from where the folder is to be recovered.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After the completion of the scanning process, preview the recovered file as same as shown in below figure.
Figure 3: Preview Option