Recovering Lost or Deleted Folders from Windows 10 in an Effective Way
Windows 10 is now the most common word which is heard from different people now a days as it has become much popular. Many people are widely using Windows 10 operating system due to its advanced features and you may find several new options in it. When compared to older versions of Windows OS, Windows 10 has many options which may really help you in finishing your task in an easier way.
Plenty of applications and hard full design of Windows 10 OS, there are still chances that files and folders which are stored on Windows 10 machine might get deleted or lost. It will be a dreadful situation for any users. Every operator may store different files on computer which may include both important files as well as unimportant files. When important files are lost due to any reasons from Windows 10 computer, then users may feel tensed and also think of recovering lost folder from Windows 10 in any case.
If it is happened with you then it is advisable to be calm, as you can easily restore deleted folder Windows 10 with Folder Recovery Software which is an effective solution to retrieve folder Windows 10 within few simple steps. You need not required to do hard for getting back those lost folders from Windows 10, simply get this software, follow simple steps and easily recover folder Windows 10. Before knowing more about this recovering utility, let us know the reasons behind the deletion or loss of folders from Windows 10 machine.
Reasons behind the Deletion/Loss of Folders from Windows 10:
- Users may mistakenly delete files on Windows 10 while performing various task
- When the data is stored on hard drive which contain bad sectors, then the files may get inaccessible resulting in data loss
- Malware attack or harmful programs are also some of the reasons for deletion of files from the Windows 10.
- FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS are file systems which can be used on Windows 10, if any of these get corrupt due to any reason then it will result in the loss of files. You can even perform NTFS folder recovery in simple steps, to know more check it out here.
If you have come across any of the above scenarios, then you may strike with this question how to perform folder recovery Windows 10? For this, Folder Recovery Software is an ultimate option to recover lost folder on Windows 10. If you have stored important files on SSD drive and formatted the drive unintentionally, then it results in loss of all files from the drive. If you want to get back all lost files then visit this URL: http://www.folderrecovery.net/files-formatted-ssd-drive.html
Features of Folder Recovery Software:
- Scanning process can be paused and resumed with the help of Save Recovery Session option and Open Recovery Session option.
- Folder Recovery software is designed with simple interface, which help users to recover deleted folders from Outlook 2016 PST file easily.
- ‘File Type Preview’ option is also available with this utility
- Demo version of this recovery software is available for FREE
- Using this software, you can also recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade.
Step 1: Download and Install Folder Recovery Software on your system. Launch this software to open its main screen as shown in below fig.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2:In the next step, software displays the list of logical drives that are present in the computer. Select any drive from which data should be recovered.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After the completion of scanning process, software preview the recovered file as same as shown in below figure.
Figure 3: Preview Option