How to Recover iTunes Media Folders?
- Instantly recovers all songs from deleted iTunes media folder
- Made available in a free demo version
- Supports all media file formats of images, video, audio, documents, etc.
- Allows the users to sort the recovered file based on the file name, file size, modified date, and date of creation
“I stored all my favorite songs in the iTunes media folder. But one day, while accessing data from it, I accidentally clicked on “Options+ Command+Delete” key due to which the iTunes media folder got deleted from my system. So, is it possible to restore the iTunes media folder? If yes, then please guide me how to recover iTunes media folder?"
Do not worry! With the use of Folder Recovery software, you can easily retrieve the iTunes media folder along with other files and folders that are accidentally deleted from the system. Just go through this brief article and find the best way to get back the iTunes media folder in just a few clicks.
Due to following reasons, iTunes media folder may get deleted from the system:
- Accidental deletion of the iTunes media folder may lead to the deletion or loss of data from it. This is the most common mistake committed by many users while accessing the iTunes media folder from the system. If you accidentally click on “Shift +Delete“ option, then it results in the complete deletion of iTunes media folder by emptying the recycle bin.
- An unintentional format of the drive which contains the iTunes media folder will result in loss of the entire data along with the iTunes media folder from it.
- If you are using an unauthenticated third-party application in order to perform some specific task then it might be the reasons for deletion of precious the iTunes media folder from the system.
Apart from above-mentioned scenarios, even improper CUT-PASTE command, bypassed recycle bin, software conflicts, etc. the iTunes media folder can get deleted or go missing. However, there exists one powerful way to retrieve the iTunes folders. It is the Folder Recovery Software that easily restores deleted or lost iTunes media folder on all editions of Macintosh systems.
Salient features of the Folder Recovery software:
- Retrieves iTunes media folder is deleted via “Command + Options + Delete” key combinations
- Built with a friendly UI that offers greater convenience in the recovery process
- Allows you to retrieve deleted folders from memory card, external hard drive, USB drives, iPods, etc.
- Inbuilt with Preview option to view the recovered folders and files prior saving (preview is also enabled in the demo version)
- This software can effectively restore iTunes media folder on the different version of Mac as well as
- Employs strong scanning algorithms to scan the drive and restore all deleted or lost folder from different partitions
- Compatible with High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, etc.
Simple steps to restore deleted or lost iTunes media folder:
Step 1: Launch the Folder Recovery software on your system.
Step 2: Choose Recover Files option from the main screen.
Step 3: Locate the drive that contained the iTunes media folder. Hit on the Scan button to continue with the folder recovery process.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 4: It takes a while for the software to finish the scan on the drive you selected.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 5: Review the recovered media files under File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 6: Choose a suitable folder location to save the revived iTunes media files. Click on the Save button.
Figure 4: Save Recovered Folders