Recover Folders Deleted from C: Drive
- Recovers files & folders that are deleted from C drive after accidental deletion, formatting, corruption of the drive, new OS installation or reinstallation of the exisitng OS, etc.
- Supports recovery of deleted files & folders from pen drive, external hard drive, memory card, flash drive, USB drive, etc.
- The trial version recovers all the files & folders and offers free preview of the recovered files before even purchasing the software
- The recovered files in demo version can be sorted on the basis of file name, file type, file size, and date
Computers, which uses operating system like Windows, MS-Dos, commonly use alphabets for naming the disk drives. The hard drive is identified with the letter C. A and B for floppy disks, sometimes it uses for tape drives too. Alphabets after C are used for naming the new partitions in the computer. Generally C Drive contains all the program files, which means whatever you installed in your system, all the basic files and folders of those applications are saved in the C Drive. So we can say that each and every folders in the C Drive is very important. If you delete your folder in C Drive accidently, then how to retrieve deleted folder from C Drive? Don’t panic! Here you can find the solution to recover deleted folder from c drive. Just download Folder Recovery Software and restore deleted folders from c drive and even from other partitions of your hard drive easily. Not only from C drive, by using this advanced tools you can recover PST folder in an effective way.
How the folder get deleted from C Drive?
- Emptied Recycle Bin: Whenever you delete a folder, it will get saved in the Recycle Bin. If you want to restore deleted files from Recycle Bin, just open the Recycle Bin and select the option “restore”. If you clear the Recycle Bin, then the folder get deleted permanently resulting in deletion of folders from C drive.
- Shift + Delete: If you delete a folder using Shift and Delete button, then the folder does not go to Recycle Bin, so you cannot view that folder in Recycle Bin leading to deletion of folder from C drive.
- Virus Attack: Viruses are one of the common reason, which have the ability to delete the folders from any of the drives resulting in deletion of folders that contain essential files
- Accidental Format: If you accidentally format or re-install the OS then all your data will get deleted as reinstallation process needs formatting of hard drive resulting in deletion of folders from the C drive and any of your hard drive partitions
Attractive features of the software:
- Folder Recovery software will help you to retrieve deleted folder from C dive and even from other partitions of your hard disk drives.
- The strong scanning ability help you to recover deleted folder from a C drive that contains files like images, songs, videos, documents etc.
- Folder Recovery tool is capable enough to recover folder accidentally deleted or intentionally deleted from C drive or any other disk partition just within few steps.
- You can preview the folder items before saving them on your hard drive.
- Shift delete keys leads to permanent deletion. No need to worry as it is possible to recover deleted folder from C drive using this tool.
- The recovered folder can be saved anywhere in the system except the location from where you have deleted the folders. In your case, it's C drive.
- Make use of the Save Recovery Session option to save the scanned session, which can avoid the chances of rescanning the C drive after purchasing the software.
- Apart from this, you can avail the demo version for free to analyze the efficiency of the software before purchasing it.
Procedure to recover folders deleted from C drive:
Step 1: Download and install the software for deleted folder recovery from C drive. Click on the “Recover Files”. Then click on “Recover Deleted Files” among the two options i.e., “Recover Lost Files” and “Recover Deleted Files”.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Select the C drive of your hard drive and click "Next" arrow. The software will start to scan for the deleted folder from C drive. Once the scanning is done, list of all recovered folders will be displayed in the new window. You can mark the folders that you want to recover back to hard drive.
Figure 2: Select Logical Drive
Step 3: Now you can preview the folder items before you save it back by using "Preview" option. Then choose the memory location where you want to save the recovered folder.
Figure 3: Preview Screen
Note: Do not save the recovered folder in the same memory location where you saved the folder at the time of deletion. Do not add any new folder after the deletion of folder, if you do so, then it is not possible to recover deleted folder from C drive and any of your drive by using this software.