How to Recover Deleted Folders from Laptop
- Download the demo version of Folder Recovery software to recover and preview the recovered files & folders from laptop before you activate the complete version of the software
- Supports recovery from hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, flash drives, USB drives, etc.
- It recovers the files and folders from all types of hard drives like SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. that are formatted with NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16. FAT32, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+ file systems
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows and Mac OS like Windows 10, Sierra
The files and folders from a laptop get deleted due to several scenarios. For example, while moving/transferring folders from one partition to another, if your laptop gets inappropriately shut down, then there might be a chance that the folders that were yet to be moved may get deleted from the laptop drive; and in such cases, most of the laptop users query the above-asked question. However, on the net you will find lots of recovery solutions to restore deleted folder from the laptop. But prior to choosing any product, you must be sure that the deleted folders have not been overwritten because once deleted files and folders get overwritten by the new data then you can’t restore them back.
So, it is a highly recommended to use an effective tool like the Folder Recovery Software soon after you encounter file or folder deletion scenarios. It is so because this recovery product definitely recovers deleted folder from a laptop in a very small amount of time. Folder Recovery is free from virus and gained worldwide popularity to efficiently perform deleted folder recovery from the laptop computers. Along with recovering deleted folder from laptop, it also facilitates you to restore moved folder in an efficient way.
How folders get deleted from the laptop?
- Sometimes, while clearing unwanted data from your laptop drive, you may accidentally choose few folders which contains your valuable files, and then perform delete operation using Delete or Shift + Delete keys.
- In order to remove virus from the laptop, you may scan the drive using an antivirus app. But during the scanning process, the affected files and folders might get deleted from the laptop.
- Emptying the Recycle Bin, or an interruption while moving folders from one drive to another using the command prompt can also lead to deletion of folders which contains important files.
- Folders from laptop drive also get deleted due to failure defragmentation, intentional deletion, transfer error, power surge and more.
These listed folder deletion scenarios are very common, and if you have met with these kinds of situations then be relaxed!! By using the Folder Recovery program, you will surely get to recover deleted folder from laptop running on Windows or Mac OS. This application facilitates you to restore data from a Toshiba laptop hard drive, and other branded laptops like Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Sony, Asus and so on.
Tremendous features of the Folder Recovery Software
Folder Recovery is promising and relatively the best tool in the market to undelete folder from a laptop. It effectively performs deleted folder recovery from the laptop that runs on various Windows and Mac operating system. Visit: http://www.folderrecovery.net/how-to-deleted-files-windows-8.html to restore files and folders from Windows 8 computer. It has potential to get back folders that contain media files, documents, EXE files, compressed folders and more. Using this incredible utility, you can retrieve folders from the computer having exFAT, NTFS, FAT, HFS and HFSX partitions. It has the capability to restore lost or deleted folders from SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives. It has a powerful scanning engine and user-friendly interface that helps even non-technical users to recover iTunes media folder from laptop/desktop drive. Other than deleted folder recovery from laptop, it also enables you to restore files and folders from a external hard drive, iPods, memory cards, Mac devices, USB drives and more. After the folder retrieval process, it facilitates you to preview restored folders prior to restoration.
Steps to recover deleted folder from laptop:
Step 1: Download and install Folder Recovery software in your Windows or Mac laptop computer. Select "Recover Photos" option from the main screen. On the next screen, choose "Recover Deleted Photos" option to get back deleted media folder, document folder, etc.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, you will get the list of laptop drives. Select the required drive from which you need to recover deleted folders, and then click on "Next" button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Laptop Drive
Step 3: After the scanning process, you can view recovered folders in "File Type View" or "Data View" using "Preview" option as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files