How to Restore Deleted Music Folder?
- Recovers MP3, MP4, M4A, and other file formats in few clicks
- Music files from corrupted, and formatted storage drives can be rcovered with this software
- Supports recovery from hard drives, iPods, digital cameras, pen drives, memory cards, etc.
- All media file formats of songs, images, videos are well-supported
Well, there are a lot number of users who commit a mistake of deleting their data from the storage devices. Consider a situation when you have less free space on your computer hard drive due to which the system became very slow. Therefore, you deleted some of the files and folders from the computer which are not important, using Shift + Delete keys. Now the deleted data is permanently gone from the computer. When you checked the music folder on the system to play some songs then you realize that you have deleted the music folder whilst deleting junk data. However, there are many other scenarios in which music folder may be deleted. Some of them are given below,
- Accidental deletion: You may delete the music folder accidentally by selecting the Delete option instead of any other option like copy or cut.
- Formatting: Formatting a drive deletes all folders present in it including the music folder. This is because formatting erases the record of all files present on the drive. In this case, you have to restore folder after a format of the drive on the computer.
- Empty recycle bin: If you empty the recycle bin without checking for data in it then the music folder in it gets deleted. You might have deleted music folder by mistake and forget to restore it from recycle bin.
The music folder may bypass recycle bin if the folder is larger than total space of recycle bin. Whatever may be the circumstance in which music folder is deleted from the computer, you can restore deleted music folder using recovery software. Do not worry in such situations, you can recover deleted music folder using recovery software. The Folder Recovery Software is one fine utility that helps to get back deleted music folders.
Features of the Folder Recovery Software:
Folder Recovery software helps you to restore deleted music folder on all Windows OS including the latest Windows 10. This utility supports a restoration of deleted files from music folder like MP3, MP4, M4A, AMR, WAV, AIF, etc. It can also be used to recover files from the JVC camcorder in just a matter of time. This program is compatible with Windows OS like Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
Folder Recovery tool also helps to recover DCIM folder from SD card efficiently it is erased or missing from the card. This software is used to retrieve deleted files and folders from drives formatted with NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT and NTFS5 file systems. This application supports deleted music folder recovery from internal and external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, etc. storage drives on your desktops and laptops. The user can also recover My Videos folder that is deleted or lost from your Windows OS, by using this software.
Steps to recover deleted music folder
Step 1: Download and install the Folder Recovery Software on your computer. Run the utility to get the main screen as shown in Figure 1. Then select "Recover Photos" option on the screen. You will be prompted to the next screen from where you need to select "Deleted Photo Recovery" as you want to restore deleted music folder.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: You will get the list of drives on your computer. Select a drive from where music folder was deleted and click on "Next" button as shown in Figure 2. Select music file types that you are looking for and click on "Next".
Figure 2: Select Drive to Restore Music Folder
Step 3: Software scans the selected drive and displays the result in "File Type View"or "Data View" as shown in Figure 3. You can preview them using "Preview" option and use "Save" option to save them on any drive of the computer.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files