Software to Recover Deleted Files & Folders from Windows XP
- Folder Recovery software is meant for recovering deleted and lost files & folders containing images, videos, audio files, documents, etc. from all Windows OC including Windows XP, 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2003 & 2008, ad Windows 2000
- Recovers files and folders deleted or lost after formatting the drive, shift + delete, emptied recycle bin, corrupt of the drive, partition deletion, Windows reinstallation, etc.
- Trial version is available for free download that recovers, and allows free preview of the recovered files prior to purchasing the software
- Supports wide range of storage devices including hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, pen drives, USB drives, and much more
Microsoft developed the Windows XP Operating System, which uses a FAT file system. This Operating System can be used on a desktop computer, laptops etc. as these offers many advanced features such as enhanced GUI, IP security, encrypting file system, and much more. It plays an important role between a computer hard drive and its users. One can store huge amount of data files on the computer HD.
But these files will usually be saved in folders which are the virtual file container. Folders are specially created to store specific files such as videos, songs, images, software, etc. in a specific folder respectively in order to manage and access the files faster and easier. The folders stored on your Windows XP system might not be safe due to some reasons that result in folder deletion such as accidental deletion, virus attack, use of the third-party tool, etc. In such cases, you need to retrieve deleted folders Windows XP by using an advanced recovery software.
If you are the victim who is facing any such problem and want to know how to recover deleted folders from Windows XP, then don’t be panic! You can easily retrieve deleted folders Windows XP by using a standard tool named as Folder Recovery Software. With the help of this advanced tool, you can easily recover deleted music folder, image folder, video folders, etc.
Scenarios for which you should know how to recover deleted folders Windows XP
- Accidental Deletion: While viewing folders on your Windows XP system, you may accidentally delete some of your important data folders such as music folders, image folders, etc. for which you should make use of deleted folder recovery software to know how to recover deleted folders Windows XP.
- Unintentionally Formatting the Drive: You may unintentionally format the logical drive where you had stored your essential folders. This leads to data deletion which requires recovery. In order to recover deleted folders Windows XP you can use the Folder Recovery Software.
- Anti-Virus Scan: If your Windows XP system is infected by virus then the file stored on your system gets deleted and you won’t be able to access the infected files. So to gain access to the files you may try an antivirus tool that scan and fix the virus attack problems. In this process, the anti-virus tool deletes the entire folder which consists of infected files. You can take a help of folder recovery software to retrieve deleted folders Windows XP.
Features of the Folder Recovery Software
Folder Recovery Software is an advanced tool, which is a simple user-friendly graphical interface tool that guides you how to recover deleted folders Windows XP system. With the help of this tool, you can also recover folders that have been deleted permanently by using the shift + delete key combination. You can also recover folders deleted from memory card, USB drive, flash drive, pen drive, etc. It also facilitates you to recover lost folders from repartitioned Windows XP hard drive. By using this advanced software, you can perform deleted folder recovery on Windows 8, 10, Vista, and 7. It is loaded with an option called ‘Preview’, which allows you to preview recovered folders before saving it on a desired location of your Windows XP system.
Steps to recover deleted folders on Windows XP:
Step 1: Download the software on your Windows XP computer in order to restore deleted folders from it. Next, select "Recover Files" option from Figure 1.
Figure 1: Select Partition Recovery
Step 2: Proceed further to select "Recover Deleted Files" option to restore deleted folders Windows XP. Select the drive from where you had deleted the folders and then click on Forward arrow button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Physical Drive
Step 3: By clicking on "Preview" button, you can preview the recovered folders to check the efficiency of folder recovery as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Data
Step 4: Use "Save Recovery Session" feature to save the scanned results. After that, you can buy the tool if you are satisfied with its performance.