Recover Files from a Corrupted Partition
- Recovers files from a corrupted partition that is corrupted due to corrupt file system, bad sectors, virus infection, partition table corruption, usage of unreliable third party tool, etc.
- Supports different types of hard drives like SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. that is formatted with file systems like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+
- Corrupted partitions from external hard drive, SSD, pen drive, memory card, flash drive, USB drive can also be recovered with the Folder Recovery tool
- Avails free preview of the recovered files in th demo version itself before purchasing the license of the software
A computer or laptop hard drive will be usually segmented into multiple logical drives called as the partitions. By partitioning the hard drive, one can store a set of files on different partitions like softwares or system files of one partition, all media files on other partition and all other documents on a separate partition. As a result of this, file accessing time will get reduced as the user doesn’t have to spend more time on searching for a particular file. However, like other storage devices, even files stored on hard drive partition are not safe.
Because there are various reasons that can result in a corrupted partition, users must be prepared for any unexpcted data loss crisis and for that reason, they must keep back up for all important files on some other drive or partition. Once the partition gets corrupted, then you may face various error messages and even you won’t be able to access or extract data from it. For example, your hard drive partition may get corrupt due to power surge. That is, while transferring data from one partition to another, if your system gets abruptly shut down due to a power surge, then it could result in corrupted partitionen. As a result of this, you may get worried and start searching the best tool to retrieve partitioned data from a corrupt hard drive.
However, now you need not get worried about the file recovery from corrupted partition because this recovery process can be easily performed by using an effective recovery tool called as Folder Recovery Software. Along with files recovery from a corrupted partition, this advanced tool also helps you to recover folders from deleted partition or even from the lost partition in a short span of time. It not only recovers folders from deleted partition but also has the capability to restore deleted NTFS partition Windows 7 within a couple of minutes. To know more about this recovery process, visit: http://www.folderrecovery.net/restore-deleted-ntfs-partition-windows-7.html. Furhermore, all other Windows editions like Windows 10, 8.x, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008/2003 are also supported by the Folder Recovery utility.
Common scenarios that leads to corruption of a partition:
- If your system is severely infected by external threats like virus, malwares, Trojans then your hard drive partition may get corrupted and files on that corrupted drive become inaccessible.
- Bad sector is a place on the hard drive which cannot be accessed either to read or write files. So, if more number of bad sectors resides on your hard drive partition, it directly result in corrupting hard drive partitions.
- Partition table holds important info about all the hard drive partitions. If any erroneous factor corrupts partition table or make it damaged, then it may result in a corrupted partition and you won't be able to read files.
- Partition may also get corrupte due to unreliable third party tool. That is, if you use third party tool to shrink or resize a particular partition, then there chances that your partition may become corrupted and you would lose files stored on it.
File system corruption, improper OS reinstallation, format error, boot sector corruption etc. are a few more reasons that lead to partition corruption. In order to overcome from all these scenarios or to know how to recover files from corrupted partition, you can utilize this efficient Folder Recovery software.
Restoring files or folders is now easy
Folder Recovery is an excellent tool which has been suggested by industry professionals to retrieve files from corrupted partition. This effective recovery tool also allows you to recover data from the non-booting drives. It is capable to identify and recover 300 file types including video files, music, photos, Word files, spreadsheet, Zip files etc. This advanced application also helps you in file and folder recovery after a format of your hard drive partition. It is safe, easy and fast recovery process to get back files from a corrupted partition in a small amount of time. This utility has strong algorithms to restore files from the corrupted partition in an effective way. It also has a simple GUI that guides you how to recover files from a corrupted partition. This is one of the best utilities to retrieve partitioned data from hard drive partition that are functioning on FAT16, FAT32, extFAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, HFS and HFSX file systems.
It can also be used to recover files from a corrupt partition of SATA, IDE and SCSI hard drive. Its Preview option facilitates you to view recovered files prior to the file restoration. This effective program also allow you to restore deleted folder from a pen drive, memory stick, external HDD, iPods etc.
See how to recover files from a corrupted partition in few simple clicks-
Step 1: Download and Run the Folder Recover program on your PC. On the main screen, select “Recover Drives” option and then select "Partition Recovery" option for file recovery fromthe corrupted partition.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of drives. Select corrupted partition from which you need to recover files and then click on “Next” button.
Figure 2: Select Partition
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered files using “Preview” option and then “Save” the recovered files to your desired location on computer.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files