Restore Deleted or Lost My Pictures Folder
- Simple yet powerful utility that recovers RAW, GIF, TIFF, PNG, DNG, CRW, CR2, ARW, NEF, PDF, and much more image files and allows to preview these recovered files in demo version itself
- Along with picture files, it also recovers videos, audio files, documents, and many more file types with ease
- Comes in Windows and Mac editions that is compatible wtth the latest Windows 10, and Sierra
- Supports even memory cards, flash drives, external HDD, SSDs, pen drives, USB drives, etc.
Are you unable to find My Pictures folder in your Windows Operating System? If yes, then go through this brief article and easily find the right way to retrieve My Pictures folder that has been deleted or lost due to any known or unknown reasons.
My Pictures folder is the default folder which is used to store all type of photos irrespective of the file format. However, sometimes due to some known and unknown reasons, you may lose or delete all memorable photos from My Pictures folder. In order to retrieve My Pictures folder you need to employ the powerful and effective tool named as Folder Recovery tool in your system. It has strong inbuilt scanning algorithms to scan the drive quickly and restore My Pictures folder with utmost ease. It also assists you to recover lost files from My Documents folder within couple of minutes.
Common reasons for deletion or Loss of My Pictures Folder:
- Sometimes, you may accidentally select My Pictures folder and press Shift+Delete key while deleting the unwanted folder resulting in permanent deletion of My Pictures folder from your system.
- Unintentional format of the hard drive partitions, which contain My Pictures folder may lead to the deletion or loss of all the data along with My Pictures folder.
- There are chances of My Pictures folder deletion when your system gets highly infected with harmful viruses or malwares
- Antivirus scanning may also become one of the major reason behind deletion or loss of photos from My Pictures Folder as the scanning process deletes the infected files from the folder.
Folder Recovery Software can easily recover deleted or lost photos from My Pictures folder irrespective of the reasons behind deletion or loss of photos from it. If you are facing any of the above mentioned photo loss or deletion scenarios, then implement most effective Folder Recovery Tool in order to get back My Pictures folder within a couple of minutes. My Pictures folder recovery can easily be accomplished with the implementation of the Folder Recovery Software in your Windows Operating System. This prominent utility is also capable to recover lost folders with utmost ease.
Salient features of the Folder Recovery Software:
- It can easily recover My Pictures folder along with other folders from partitions formatted with file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5
- Taking the assistance of this excellent recovery application, you can effortlessly recover deleted folder from laptop and desktop computer that runs on different OS platforms.
- It is compatible with various versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. If you are a Windows XP user and want to know how to recover deleted folders on Windows XP then, click on this link: http://www.folderrecovery.net/deleted-windows-xp.html
- Folder Recovery Software is the most reliable and effective utility to restore My Pictures folder that has been deleted or lost with utmost ease.
- This software can easily retrieve My Pictures folder from hard drive which is corrupted or damaged due to any reasons.
- You can easily view the recovered photos before saving. It helps you to analyze the overall performance of this effective tool.
- This software is also used to recover My Pictures folder consist of digital raw images or other photos in an effective way.
- It can easily recover photos from DCIM folder from SD card and other portable data storage devices like flash memory, USB drives, memory sticks etc.
Simple steps to restore My Pictures folder:
Step 1: First download and install demo version of the Folder Recovery Software in your PC. Select “Recover Photos” option from the main page of the application in order to recover My Pictures folder. From next screen, select either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option as per your requirement.
Fig 1: Welcome Page
Step 2: From this Screen, choose the drive from where you want to recover My Pictures folder then click on "Next" arrow button as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Once the recovery process is completed, then you can use “Data View” or “File Type View” option to view all recovered photos. If you are satisfied with the recovered pictures, then you can save them on your desired location.
Fig 3: Preview Screen