How to Recover Files from NTFS Formatted Drive
- Genuine software that recovers NTFS drive whether it is corrupted, formatted, and deleted doesn't matters
- Supports internal as well as external hard drives, SSDs, pen drives, flash drives, USB drives, etc.
- Comes in trial edition that recovers NTFS drive, and allows free preview of the retrieved files before the purchase of the software
- Download the free version now, and start recovering the files from NTFS drive!!!
I am using system from past few years and I stored various types of files on it such as music files, videos, images, documents etc. But today when I tried to access my system’s NTFS drive, I encountered with an error “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” As a result of this error message, I intentionally formatted it due which, all my files and folders got deleted from my NTFS drive. I have some important folders stored onto it which I don’t want to lose, so someone please suggest me a best recovery tool to recover NTFS folders.
Usually this error message will be displayed when the drive is got corrupted or damaged but you don’t have to panic as NTFS folder recovery can be easily done with the help of an advanced recovery tool. NTFS stands for New Technology File system which is commonly used file system in modern Windows systems. It is an advanced file system which has been developed with unique features to store, organize and manage files and folders. However, like in the above mentioned scenario, you may lose your important folders from NTFS drive.
Other than drive corruption, there are many reasons that results in a loss or deletion of folders from a NTFS drive. If you have come across any of such scenario and want to know how to restore folders from NTFS drive, then you can make use of an effective tool referred to as Folder Recovery Software. Along with NTFS folder recovery, this advanced application helps you to recover folders from an SD card, external HDD, USB drive, CF card, memory stick and from all other storage devices.
Reasons behind loss or deletion of folders from a NTFS drive
- Accidental Deletion: It is the most common mistake done by many system users. While deleting unwanted folders from a particular drive/partition, user may accidentally delete some important folders which consist of essential information.
- File System Corruption: If the NTFS file system of your computer is got corrupted due to some reasons, then you won’t be able to access any of your data stored onto it. This leads to huge loss of files and folders from your NTFS drive.
- Virus Infection: If your NTFS drive is attacked or infected by some harmful viruses then there are chances that you may lose your essential folders from it.
In addition to above-mentioned scenarios there are several more reasons that leads to loss or deletion of folders from NTFS drive such as improper partitioning or re-partitioning, errors while defragmenting, use of unauthorized third-party tool, unintentional format, error while converting the file system etc. In these situations, you need to use folder recovery software in order to get back folders from NTFS drive in a short span of time.
Salient features of folder recovery software
Folder Recovery is a powerful and most recommended application to restore folders from NTFS drive. It is an advanced utility which has unique features to retrieve folders from NTFS drive, FAT and exFAT drive. It is a perfect tool to perform file and folder recovery from various storage devices. This software is capable to recover NTFS folder form SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drive. It has an ability to perform NTFS folder recovery to restore lost or deleted music files, images, videos, documents etc. This advanced utility has simple user-friendly interface that guides you how to restore folders from NTFS drive in just a few mouse clicks. This excellent recovery tool is also useful to recover files from Maxtor external hard drive. It has powerful scanning programs to recover NTFS folders. This recovery software is compatible on both Windows and Mac OS. It restore data with folder names, path and directory structure. After the process of NTFS folder recovery, it facilitates you to Preview the recovered folders before restoration. If you want to know how to recover zipped files using this advanced recovery software then visit: http://www.folderrecovery.net/zipped-files.html.
Follow the steps for NTFS folder recovery:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of the software. On the main screen, select “Recover Drives” option and then select "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option to restore folders from the NTFS drive.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of drives. Choose the particular NTFS drive from which you need to recover folders and then click on the “Next” button.
Figure 2: Select NTFS Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered folders using the “Preview” option and then “Save” the recovered folders to your desired location on the computer.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Folders