How to recover PST folder?
- Recovers PST folder from formatted, and corrupted hard disk drive
- Trial version itself offrs a free preview of the recovered PST file prior to purchasing the tool
- PST file lost or deleted after Windows OS upgradation can also be recovered with this software
- Compatible with all Windows OS including the latest Windows 10, and earlier versions
Microsoft Outlook is developed by the Microsoft Corporation. A Personal storage table (.pst) is an open proprietary file format which is most commonly used to store different types of information such as calendar events, copies of messages and other items within Microsoft software like Microsoft Outlook. This file format is also known as Personal Folder File. Microsoft outlook keep track of all information in a personal storage table (.pst) or off line storage table (.ost) files that are located on the local system
Folders are used to store similar type of files or information. But the problem encounters when accidentally you deleted your most important PST folder from your system. The first question arises in your mind is it possible to recover deleted PST folder? The best solution for this loss scenario is Folder Recovery software. It effectively performs recovery of PST folder.
Have a look over scenarios where you may lose or delete PST Folder
- Accidental Deletion: Accidentally deletion of PST inbox folder by using “SHIFT+DELETE” key combination. It results in complete deletion of the PST folders that contains important files.
- Malware/Virus Attack: It is one of the most common reasons for the deletion of PST folder from your system. Virus attack may infect your system so badly that may result in hard drive crash or deletion of some important files and folders such as PST folders.
- Improper Up gradation of Outlook: Improper installation or up gradation of Microsoft Outlook can delete your PST folder permanently from your system.
- Abruptly shutting down of System: Abruptly shutting down or power fluctuations in the computer system while working on Outlook, may result in permanent deletion of the PST folder.
Whatever could be the reason for deleted PST folder, the Folder Recovery application effectively recover PST folder within a couple of minutes. This tool has an inbuilt scanning algorithm which helps you to perform recovery of image, video and other media folder with ease. If you want to know more about how to restore image folder, Refer link:www.folderrecovery.net/bring-back-missing-image.html.
Salient Features of the Folder Recovery Software
- It is one of the most powerful tools which will enhance you to restore all your crucial PST Folder.
- With the help of this effective tool, you can even retrieve files lost after system restore, format, virus attack etc.
- This software is compatible with Windows Versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2007 and so on.
- It has an advanced inbuilt scanning algorithm which is used to perform recovery of the PST folder with ease, without affecting the source code of original PST folders.
- This is an award-winning tool that is used to recover deleted folders from a PST file that is created on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. To know more about it, check this page: http://www.folderrecovery.net/how-to-recover-deleted-folder-in-outlook-2016.html
- With the help of this advanced utility, you can restore deleted folder from Pen drive, memory stick, external HDD, SD card, iPods etc. If you want to know how to know how to recover deleted folders various files from the USB pen drive, then visit the following link: http://www.folderrecovery.net/restore-deleted-from-pen-drive.html.
- It also provides you a real-time preview option. You can easily preview your recovered PST folder by clicking on “Preview” option.
How to recover PST folders on Windows?
Step 1: Download and run the Folder Recovery Software and select "Recover Files" option from the main screen.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Select a drive from where your PST folder was deleted and click on "Next" button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive to Restore PST Folder
Step 3: The program scans the selected drive quickly and recovers deleted PST folder with ease. You can easily preview your recovered PST folder by using "Preview" option.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files