How to Restore Deleted NTFS Partition Windows 7?
- Deleted, lost, corrupted, or formatted NTFS partition can be recovered with this software
- Restoration of other disk file systems like FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 etc. are also supported
- Smoothly recovers drive partitions without modifying any contents
- Well-supports both internal and external HD drives
- Flexibly runs on all Windows and Mac OSX
NTFS is a file system which is developed and marketed by Microsoft. It is mainly designed for Windows NT family such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and more. NTFS is an advanced version of FAT which is used to store data files on a different version of Windows Operating system. But the problem arises when you lose your precious data from NTFS partition due to some common mistakes. There are so many reasons such as accidental deletion, unintentional format, etc. that leads to the deletion of NTFS partition on Windows 7. When you delete NTFS partition then the first thing that comes into mind is how to restore deleted NTFS partition Windows 7. Don't be tensed! the Folder Recovery software is the best solution to retrieve deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7. If you want to recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7 then make use of this most powerful software which is fully automated with advanced features that helps you to restore deleted NTFS partition Windows 7. This software has inbuilt advanced scanning algorithms which enhance the overall performance of this utility that also helps you to recover deleted folder from C drive in an efficient way.
Common Scenarios that lead to deletion of NTFS Partition on Windows 7:
- Use of Third Party Application: Sometimes, you can install an unauthorized third-party application on Windows 7 that make some unknown changes in the partition table of NTFS file system which might be one of the major reasons for the deletion of NTFS partition.
- Disk Management Utility: Generally, you can create a new partition or shrink existing partition for the better management of data on Windows 7 by using inbuilt disk management utility. But while performing this action, you may accidentally delete NTFS partition due to which you may lose your precious data from it.
- Partition Table Corruption: Partition table contains various important parameters like system ID, starting sector, size of the partition and more. If your partition table gets corrupted due to some unknown reasons then it causes severe damage to hard disk and may result in partition deletion.
If you want to overcome from the above-mentioned situations then use this efficient software known as Folder Recovery Software. It can easily recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7 in a short span of time. Additionally, this software supports to recover folders from SD card, XD card, CF card, memory sticks, external hard drive, USB drives, FireWire drives, iPods, and many others. If you want to recover folders from SD card, then refer this link: http://www.folderrecovery.net/from-sd-card.html.
Important features of the Folder Recovery Software:
- It can quickly scan your entire drive to restore deleted NTFS partition Windows 7.
- Folder Recovery Software is one of the best available software which performs deleted NTFS partition recovery on Windows 7.
- It has a fully automated recovery process with advanced features like deep scanning of the drive, provide a user friendly interface, etc. which make this software more efficient to recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7.
- Know how to recover deleted files on Windows 8, Windows 10, windows 7, and earlier versions within few mouse clicks.
- This application has a simple and a user-friendly interface that guides how to retrieve deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7, 8, XP etc.
- This software provides one best option named as bPreviewb. With the help of Preview option, you can easily view your recovered data prior to saving.
- You can also use powerful utility to recover files from a RAW partition. If you want to know more about how to recover files from the RAW partition then refer this link: www.folderrecovery.net/files-from-raw-partition.html
Easy steps to Restore Deleted NTFS partition on Windows 7:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of the application and create the desktop icon on your system. On the main screen, select "Recover Drives" option and then select "Partition Recovery" option to undelete NTFS partition on Windows 7.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: After performing the partition recovery task, the application scans and displays a list of drives. Then choose the recovered NTFS partitioned drive from which you need to recover data.
Figure 2: Select Logical Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered files in "File Type View" or "Data View".
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files