How to Recover Zipped Files?
- Recovers deleted or lost Zipped folders containing videos, audio files, pictures, documents, and other files
- Demo version quickly scans the corrupted, formatted, and deleted drive to recover the files & allows free preview of the recovered files before purchasing the software
- The software supports all storage devices including hard drives, memory cards, pen drives, flash drives, USB drives, etc.
- Download the trial version now, and have a free preview of the recovered files
"From a past few days I was working on my project report and after its completion, I zipped the project files in order to transfer it to my friend via email. But before I transfer, my system got shut down due to a power surge. Anyhow, after some time I turned on my system to transfer zipped files, but I was stunned as the zipped files were missing from it. I really worked hard on this project and even I need to submit it by tomorrow. So can anyone suggest how can I recover zipped files, urgent!!"
Most of the users might have come across this kind of situation as a loss of files due to power surge is a very common scenario. But you don’t have to panic!! Because you can easily retrieve zip files as they still reside in some part of your storage system. So to get back zipped files, you need to avoid adding new files to your system. Because once the lost or deleted file is overwritten by some new file then it will be difficult or impossible to restore zip files.
However, to know how to recover zipped files you need to utilize an effective recovery product called the Folder Recovery Software. It is an excellent tool that helps you to perform zipped file recovery in a short span of time. Along with zipped file recovery, this advanced tool also helps you to recover deleted folders containing different types of files in few simple steps.
Scenarios that cause loss or deletion of zipped files:
- If your system is infected by some external threats like malware, Trojans, viruses then there are chances that the files stored on it may get corrupt and become inaccessible. So to get rid of virus or Trojans, you might run an anti-virus tool that results in deletion of the infected files including zipped files.
- While transferring zip files from your system to an external storage device, if any interruption occurs then you may end with losing files that were under the transfer process.
- Most of the times you may delete unwanted files from your system. But during this deletion process, you may unintentionally delete some your essential zipped files.
- Sometimes you may also lose your valuable zipped files due to improper defragmentation of your system hard drive where zipped files were stored.
There might be several more reasons that lead to a loss or deletion of zipped files from your system. But folder recovery software works efficiently under all these scenarios to easily get back zipped files within few mouse clicks.
Folder Recovery is a powerful utility which has been reviewed and recommended by the industry experts to recover zipped files. It enables you to recover lost or deleted files from various storage devices like the memory cards, flash drive, external hard drives, iPods etc. It also helps you to recover lost folders on Mac that containing zipped files. This effective tool has strong scanning algorithms for zipped file recovery. It also comes with a simple user-friendly interface that provides onscreen instructions to know how to recover zipped files in quick time. Using this advanced application one can also recover lost or deleted Word files, spreadsheets, documents etc. It supports SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives that having FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS and HFSX drives/volumes. This application also helps you to recover large and encrypted zipped files. It is a fast recovery process to restore zip files deleted from recycle bin. It provides a Preview option to view the recovered files before restoration. Visit: http://www.folderrecovery.net/files-from-maxtor-external-hard-drive.html to know how to recover files from Maxtor external hard drive.
Steps to recover Zipped files:
Step 1: Download and install the software on your computer. On the home screen select "Recover Files" option as shown in Figure 1. From the second screen select either "Recover Deleted Files" or "Recover Lost Files" option to recover zipped files.
Figure 1: Select Partition Recovery
Step 2: Now select the drive from which you need to recover lost or deleted zipped files and then click on Forward arrow button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Physical Drive
Step 3: By clicking on "Preview" option, you can preview the recovered zipped files as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Data
Step 4: Use "Save Recovery Session" feature to save the scanned results. After that, you can buy the tool if you are satisfied with its performance.