How to Recover Files and Folders from Western Digital Hard Drive?
- Quickly scans the Western Digital hard drive and recovers files that are lost/deleted due to various reasons
- It supports data recovery from drives formatted with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+ file systems
- Avails users to evaluate the software through its trial version that recovers and offers a free preview of the recovered files before activating the full software
- Compatible with all storage devices including system hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, SSD, USB drives, etc.
Have you ever stuck in a situation when you did not able to find important files in your Western Digital external hard drive? It indeed sounds frustrating when some important file/folder gets deleted or lost from the Western Digital external hard drive. At this point, to securely recover files from Western Digital external hard drive you can simply make use of the Folder Recovery software. It is the perfect solution to restore files from Western Digital external hard drive.
Common reasons that lead to deletion or loss of files from the WD external hard drive:
- Unintended format of the WD disk will lead to permanent deletion of all data on it.
- Virus attack or malfunction might be one of the reasons for the corruption or loss of data from the Western external hard drive.
- The WD drive file system corruption will also cause inaccessibility to files and folders.
- Sometimes files may get deleted or lost from the Western Digital external hard drive while transferring files from Western external hard drive to another device. This happens when the transfer process gets interrupted.
- Accidental deletion of important files while deleting unwanted files from the Western external hard drive.
- Abrupt removal of Western Digital external hard drive while accessing crucial data from it, may lead to the deletion or loss of precious data from it.
Creating a backup of crucial data is the best and most appropriate way to revive deleted or lost data. However, sometimes you might fail to maintain a backup of crucial data. Well, if you don't have backup then you can simply run the Folder Recovery program and extract all the deleted or erased files from the Western Digital drives.
Restore Western Digital drive data using the Folder Recovery software
Folder Recovery application is an award-winning application that is built using a unique algorithm that deep scans and fetches data from the WD drives. It offers a hassle-free way to restore the deleted, lost, corrupt, or inaccessible files/folders from the WD and other external storage drives.
Prominent features of the Folder Recovery software
- Performs data restoration from vivid brands of external HDD, system drives, SSD, USB drives, memory cards, iPods, etc. To know more about USB pen drive recovery then, visit this link: https://www.folderrecovery.net/restore-deleted-from-pen-drive.html.
- Capable to retrieve HD data after format, reformat, crashes, and other data loss disasters.
- Helps you recover deleted folders on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, and so on.
- You can easily view the recovered data with the help of Preview option which is provided to analyze the overall quality and result of this efficient tool.
- It also facilitates you to recover iTunes media folder, images folder, video folders, text folders, etc. in an effective way.
Simple steps to recover files & folders from Western Digital hard drive:
Step 1: Install the Folder Recovery application on your system and connect the Western Digital drive to it.
Step 2: From the main screen options, select Recover Files
Step 3: Press on the Scan button to initiate the WD folder recovery process.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 4: The tool starts to deep scan the WD drive for deleted, missing, or formatted data.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 5: Scan results will be displayed in File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 6: Now you can preview the restored files and mark them for saving.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 7: Pick a suitable folder location to save the files/folders extracted from the Western Digital drive. Then click on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders