How to Recover Outlook Folders?
- Repairs corrupt, lost, or deleted Outlook folders
- Instantly fixes PST emails, Contacts, Journals, Tasks, Appointments, and much more
- Send/Recieve error, sync error, and all other errors with Outlook PST can be resolved with this software
- Demo version scans, repairs, recovers Outlook folders
- Works with all editions of Microsoft Outlook emails
Every MS Outlook user will experience deletion, loss and corruption of Outlook files/folders due to multiple factors. You would be worried if your important Outlook folders encountered any such data loss disasters. Well, it sounds like you have permanently lost all your emails on Outlook when you are not able to locate the Outlook folders anywhere. This is the worst case which results in the complete deletion of the Outlook attributes.What causes deletion of the MS Outlook folders?
- The Outlook folders can get deleted using "Shift + Delete" key combination or emptying the Deleted Items folder.
- Some unreliable third-party tools makes the Outlook files go missing from the location
- Corruption due to virus and malware attacks
- Software conflicts and other Outlook errors
To recover folders on MS Outlook that got deleted due to above mentioned scenarios, you should make use of Folder Recovery software. This program quickly undeletes Outlook folders in their original format, you can visit this page for further information: www.folderrecovery.net/how-to-undelete.html.
The demo version of Folder Recovery is also designed to retrieve files and folders deleted Outlook items. You can install this software to recover folder in Outlook on any version of Windows OS- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
How to restore Outlook folders?
Step 1: Run the Folder Recovery application on your system. The main screen avails three different options as shown in Figure 1. Select an appropriate option and click on the Next button.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select a scan method among Normal Scan and Smart Scan.
Step 3: Click on the "Browse" button to specify the location to create the new PST folder.
Step 4: Press on the Repair button.
Figure 2: Choose Scan Method
Step 5: The progress of Outlook folder restoration will be displayed on the screen. Once the scanning process is finished the repair status will appear in a dialog box.
Figure 3: Progress of Folder Recovery