File Recovery from Hitachi Hard Drive
Folders and folders stored on the Hitachi hard drive can happen to get deleted, lost, corrupt, or formatted due to various factors. You might have stored vital documents, audio, video, databases, pictures, etc. on the external Hitachi HDD. However, you would lose these precious drive files due to some unexpected occasion. At this point, you might also fail to possess a backup of the drives that got deleted or lost from the Hitachi drive.
Common reasons that lead to file deletion or loss from a Hitachi hard drive:
- Accidental Format: Sometimes, when you connect the Hitachi hard drive to the computer for transferring data, you may encounter an error like- Drive not formatted. Do you want to format it now? At, this condition you may format the drive and hence lose the entire data stored on the hard drive.
- Virus Infection: If your Hitachi HDD gets severely infected by deadly viruses, then there are chances of files to go missing from its location.
- Abrupt ejection of the Hitachi Hard Drive: While transferring files from Hitachi HDD to the computer or vice-versa, if you abruptly eject the drive then you may lose files from both external drive as well as from the computer drive.
- Third-Party Application: Some unreliable third-party application installed on your computer may perform some operation on the system like convert the file format from one to other. Such applications may also threaten the Hitachi drive that is connected to the computer.
In addition to above-listed data loss scenarios from Hitachi hard drive there could be a few more scenarios like- bad sectors, aged hard drive, hard drive malfunctions, crashed/damaged/failed hard drive, file system errors, etc. If you have lost data due to any of these causes and want to recover files from Hitachi hard drive, then immediately use the Folder Recovery software which is fully automated and built with enhanced features that allows you to recover files from a corrupted partition, damaged drive, formatted disk, etc. with greater ease. Read further to know how to recover files from Hitachi hard drive with ease.
Regain Hitachi drive data using the Folder Recovery utility
The Folder Recovery application uses a unique algorithm that completely scans the Hitachi HDD to extract all the files and folders from it. It works on a read-only mode which means that the original file and folder contents are not damaged during the restoration process. When the software finishes the recovery process, it displayed the revived data in File Type View and Data View layouts. It also lets you search for a specific file or folder from the list of recovered file items.
Significant features of Folder Recovery software:
- Works with Hitachi and all other brands of external HDD like- WD, Seagate, Iomega, Samsung, Buffalo, LaCie, etc.
- Even help you recover files from corrupted hard disk, failed disk, crashed drive, or formatted hard drive.
- It also works with USB pen drives, SSD, FireWire drive, flash memory cards, memory stick, and so on.
- This utility provides an advanced option to preview the recovered file from Hitachi hard drive.
- Runs on all editions of Windows and Macintosh OSX (all latest OS versions are well-supported)
Simple steps to recover files from Hitachi hard drive
Step 1: Connect the Hitachi HDD to the computer where the Folder Recovery program is installed. Open the software and select Recover Files.
Step 2: Locate the Hitachi drive from the list of drives and hit on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 3: The software completely scans the Hitachi drive for lost, deleted, corrupt, or formatted drive folders.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 4: The recovered files and folders got displayed in File Type View and Data View.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 5: You can preview any of the recovered file items with a right-click.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 6: Set a secure drive location to save the folders extracted from the Hitachi drives.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders