How to Recover Files from Corrupted Hard Disk?
- Recovers all files & folders from the hard disk is corrupted due to file system corruption, virus attack, bad sectors, incomplete format, etc.
- Also best-suited to restore corrupted memory card, iPod, USB flash drive, SSD, etc.
- Allows users to preview the recovered files & folders prior activating the licensed version of the software
- Supports all types of files recovery such as videos, images, documents, music files, .apk files, PDF, PST, HTML, XML, etc.
Alike all other storage devices, the hard disks are also susceptible to corruption and other issues. A hard disk corruption results in a huge loss of valuable data. At worst-case scenarios, you might fail to possess the backup of the files that are lost due to hard disk corruption. Moreover, the reasons for encountering hard disk corruption are quite many.
Major factors causing corruption on the HD:
- The intrusion of dreadful viruses/malware
- Improper system shut down
- Disk file system corruption/MBR corruption
- Inappropriate partitioning techniques
- Power surges while accessing the drive files
- Interruptions occurred whilst transferring data between the hard drive and other devices
- Bad sector formations
- Incorrect disk format operations
- Drive failures, system crashes, and other conflicts
Restoration of data from a corrupt HDD still seems troublesome to many users. Well, now it is very simple for any individual user to regain data from corrupt hard disks in easy clicks. You just need a tool called the Folder Recovery software to securely extract deleted, lost, or corrupt data from the hard disk drive. Visit http://www.folderrecovery.net/deleted.html to get more details about deleted folder recovery.
The easiest way to retrieve data from a corrupted hard disk drive
With the help of Folder Recovery software, you can overcome any issues of data loss from a hard disk drive in a matter of a few minutes. This application employs a powerful algorithm that deep scans the corrupt disk and fetches all the inaccessible files and folders from it. Also, it supports the restoration of all formats of videos, images, compressed files, music, documents, emails, etc.
Apart from corrupted hard disk, this software has the ability to recover files from formatted, reformatted, inaccessible and even from lost hard disk partitions. One can effortlessly perform deleted folder recovery on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008 using this handy application. The Folder Recovery program is highly compatible with all disk file systems. It is equipped to regain data from internal system drives and also all brands of external HDD drives. Additionally, this software supports to recover folders from SD card, xD card, CF card, memory sticks, USB drives, SSD, iPods, and many others.
Steps to recover files from corrupted hard disk:
Step 1: Open the Folder Recovery application on your computer and select the Recover Files option from the main screen.
Step 2: Up next, you need to specify the corrupt drive for scanning.
Step 3: Proceed to click on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Recover Partitions/Drives
Step 4: The recovery process initiates by triggering the deep scan on the corrupt drive.
Figure 2: Scanning for Folders
Step 5: The files and folders extracted from the corrupt drive partitions will be displayed on a new window.
Figure 3: Recovered Folders
Step 6: To preview, just right-click on the recovered file item.
Step 7: Now you can mark the folders that you want to restore.
Figure 4: Preview Window
Step 8: Set a target location where the data retrieved from the corrupt HD drive needs to be saved. Hit on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Folders