How to Recover Files from Corrupted Hard Disk?
- Recovers all files & folders from the hard disk that is corrupted due to file system corruption, virus attack, bad sectors, incomplete format, etc.
- In addition to corrupteed hard disk, it also supports corrupted memory card, pen drive, flash drive, USB drive, SSD, etc.
- Download free trial edition of Folder Recovery software and run it on your system. Also preview the recovered files & folders at free of cost before you buy the license of the software
- It supports all types of files recovery such as videos, images, documents, music files, .apk files, PDF, PST, HTML, XML, etc.
“One of my friends 500GB HD stopped working recently. He did not hear any clicking noise or anything else, the hard disk stopped working on its own. So I connected his hard disk to my Windows machine, then hard disk got detected but when I tried to access it, a message displayed saying that it’s unreadable and other attempts say that the hard disk is corrupt. The data saved on that hard disk is very essential to him, Can anyone help regarding how he can recover files from corrupted hard disk?”
Don’t Panic! You can perform Corrupted Hard Disk File Recovery using the Folder Recovery Software.
A Hard Disk is a part of a unit, often called a “disk drive,” “hard drive,” or “hard disk drive,” that stores and provides relatively quick access to large amounts of data on an electromagnetically charged surface or set of surfaces. Today’s computers typically come with a hard disk that contains several billion bytes (gigabytes) of storage. It is really a set of stacked “disks,” each of which has data recorded electromagnetically in concentric circles or “tracks” on the disk. A “head” (something like a phonograph arm but in a relatively fixed position) records (writes) or reads the information on the tracks. Two heads, one on each side of a disk, read or write the data as the disk spins. However, like all storage devices, hard disks are not free from corruption and other issues. The chances of hard disk corruption which results in huge deletion or loss of data is very common these days. But now, you can recover files from corrupted hard disk using the Folder Recovery Software. If folders gets deleted due to some or the other reasons then you can also use this program to recover deleted folder from the system. Visit http://www.folderrecovery.net/deleted.html to get more details about deleted folder recovery.
Major factors causing corruption on the HD:
- Windows OS comes with built-in antivirus but some dreadful viruses still make their way to corrupt some system files. This results in hard disk corruption. Due to virus infection, a hard disk may not boot which may in turn, result in huge deletion or loss of files.
- Windows Displaying, error message “The disk in drive X is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" while trying to access the hard disk data may corrupt the hard disk which results in deletion or loss of files from it.
- Computer showing many error messages while starting up the system can corrupt the hard disk which leads to inaccessibility of files stored in it.
- Hard disk appears to run slowly and constantly i.e., freezing is one of the symptoms of a corrupt hard disk which in turn makes all the valuable files stored in it inaccessible.
If you want to overcome any of the situations mentioned above, Folder Recovery Software. This software helps to recover all kinds of files and folders like videos, images, compressed files, music, documents, movies, and many other file types based on their unique signature from corrupted hard disk. Additionally, this software supports to recover folders from SD card, XD card, CF card, memory sticks, external hard drive, USB drives, FireWire drives, iPods, and many others. Apart from corrupted hard disk, this software has the ability to recover files from formatted, reformatted, inaccessible and even from lost hard disk partitions. It also supports deleted folder recovery on Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and Mac operating systems. Hence, it is the best tool to perform corrupted HDD file recovery.
Steps to recover files from corrupted Hard Disk:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of the software and Run the software. From the main screen, select “Recover Drives” option and then select "Partition Recovery" option to recover files from the corrupted hard disk.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of drives. Choose the particular corrupted drive from which you need to recover files and click on “Next” button.
Figure 2: Select Logical Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered files using “Preview” option and then “Save” the recovered files to your desired location on the computer.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files