Recover Deleted Partition Windows 10
- Partition that is deleted, lost, corrupted, and formatted can be restored with this software
- It supports partitions formatted with FAt16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+, and exFAT file systems
- Recovers deleted or formatted partitio from extrnal hard disks, SSDs, pen drives, flash drives, memory cards, and other removable storage drives
- One can evaluate the software by downloading the trial edition and preview the recovered files before purchasing
“Last week I upgraded my OS to Windows 10. After doing this upgrade, I just thought about extending the size of one partition. So, I opened the Disk Management tool from the Computer Management menu. Just right clicked on the drive which I wished to extend. But instead of selecting the Extend option, I chose the Delete Volume by mistake. I just don’t know what happened. From then, I cannot able to locate that drive on Windows Explorer. The data on that partition is very important to me. I know there are good recovery tools, but I am not familiar with any of them. So can anybody tell me how to recover data from a deleted partition in windows 10?"
Like any other Windows versions, partitions can accidentally get deleted up on Windows 10 machine due to a number of reasons. You will not able to locate those deleted partitions using any internal mechanisms available on Windows. If you are concerned about the data residing in such a partition, you have to use a tool which is capable of recovering data from Windows 10 deleted partitions. But, selecting such a tool demand a lot of care since there are many tools which claim to recover any types of files from deleted partitions on Windows. Most such tools will be freely available also. The main thing to be noted while searching for a recovery tool on the internet is that, don’t download any tools from suspicious sites.
In many ways, partitions may get deleted from a Windows 10 machine. Few of them are listed below.
- Third-Party Disk Management Utilities: Say, for example, you want to repartition a drive which has formatted with a UNIX OS. Definitely, Windows will not provide any tool to read a UNIX partition data. So, you are depending on a third-party tool for that purpose. If any sort of interruption happens during this re-partitioning, it can result in the deletion of your precious drives.
- Diskpart Utility: It is a Windows command line tool which can be accessed by typing diskpart on Windows Command Prompt. You have to carefully use commands on this utility because just a Delete command can result in the deletion of a partition here. You have to use a Windows 10 Deleted partition data recovery tool to get back data from that deleted partition.
- Windows Disk Management Utility: Unlike Diskpart, it uses a graphical interface so as to simplify working on it. But, unwanted haste in managing volumes on this tool can result in deletion of partitions.
A simple way to retrieve data from Windows 10 partitions
Folder Recovery tool is a powerful tool which would be an ideal option for the people who are looking for how to recover data from a deleted partition in Windows 10. This tool has a simple GUI, as compared to various other partition recovery tools. So, it is very easy to use even for the novice users.
Note: Suppose you have deleted some valuable files from your system desktop. Do you know any method to get those files back? Well, with the help of Folder Recovery tool, you can easily undelete such files without missing a single item. Visit the subsequent page to get more information on this subject. http://www.folderrecovery.net/undelete-from-desktop.html
Some Notable Features of this Recovery Tool
- You can “Save Recovery Session” option on this tool if you want to stop the recovery process during scanning.
- This software can be applied to different types of hard drives irrespective of whether it is IDE, SATA or SCSI.
- It is not a software which is merely applicable to NTFS file systems on Windows 10; you can use this tool to recover files from HFS partition which is used in a number of Mac operating systems.
- You can restore Windows 10 Deleted Partition Data from various hard disks of prominent brands like Seagate, HGST, Toshiba, WD, Hitachi, Buffalo, Sony etc.
- Do you want to recover zipped files which have lost due to numerous reasons? Just use this recovery tool to get back those files in a simple way. You can continue reading more on this topic, in case it appears relevant to you.
- If you want to view retrieved data from a deleted partition, this tool helps you out. After evaluating the preview results, you can determine whether this product is worth or not.
- This data recovery tool allows you to restore files of more than 300 file formats including images, Word documents, ZIP archives, music files, videos and many more.
- Moreover, you can recover files from formatted SSD drive using this tool which was formatted due to various known and unknown reasons.
Steps to Recover Files from Deleted Partition in Windows 10
Step 1: Run the Folder Recovery application on your Windows 10 PC. select “Recover Drives” option and then choose "Partition Recovery" option to restore data from deleted Windows 10 partition.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of drives, where you can find your deleted drive. Select it and click “Forward” arrow to recover data from that drive.
Figure 2: Select Deleted Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered files using “Preview” option. You can “Save” those files to the desired location on your computer by purchasing the full version of this tool.
Figure 3: Preview Restored Files