How to Recover Moved Folders
- The files & folders lost while doing cut & paste method can be recovered with the Folder Recovery software
- Recovers more than 300 types of files that include videos, pictures, documents, audio files, PDF, HTML, .apk files, and much more
- Compatible wuth all storage devices including hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, pen drives, and many more
- You can preview the recovered files & folders in the demo version itself even before purchasing the software
I used cut and paste command to move or transfer folders from one partition or drive to another. But while moving folders my system got suddenly shutdown due to power surge. Then after sometime, I turned on my system and searched for the moved folders, but I was shocked as the moved folders were missing from both source and destination drives. The missing folders contained some of my memorable image and video files, office documents etc. So can anyone suggest me a best way how to recover moved folders?
Losing files or folders due to power surge is a very common scenario, but you don’t have to panic about how to recover moved folders. Because, the process of restoring moved folders can be easily carried out by using an excellent recovery tool. Usually folders will be created in order to store a set of files like music files, photos, videos, documents etc. on a respective folder. By doing so, one can easily access and move files from one drive or device to another. But as mentioned in the above scenario, you may lose your moved folders due to various reasons.
But now no need to get worried because, you can easily restore moved folders by using an advanced recovery tool referred as Folder Recovery Software. This effective moved folder recovery tool is also useful to recover lost folders on Mac as well as on Windows operating systems.
Moved folders may get deleted or lost under following reasons
- While moving folders from your system to any external storage device, if any interruption occurs like abrupt ejection of external device may leads loss of moved folders.
- Even you may lose your moved folders when the transfer process is halted due system froze.
- Due to user mistake like while transferring or moving folders, if you cancel the transferred process, then it may result in deletion of folders.
- If you transfer folders to an infected device, then you won’t be able to access your moved folders from the drive. This leads to loss of your important data.
In addition to above mentioned scenarios, there might be several more reasons due to which you may lose your moved folders. But whatever might the scenario, you can make use of folder recovery software as it comes with handy features to restore moved folders in a short duration of time. Visit: http://www.folderrecovery.net/files-from-corrupted-partition.html to know how to recover files from corrupted partition of your Windows or Mac hard drive.
Folder Recovery is a powerful tool which has been suggested by industry experts to restore moved folders. This advanced tool is capable to retrieve moved folders from SATA, IDE, SCSI drives. It also has an ability to recover folders deleted due to various reasons. This effective application is useful for file and folder recovery from various storage devices like external HDD, USB drive, SD card etc. This moved folder recovery tool has an ability to recover music folder, video folder, image folder etc. It has strong scanning programs to find and recover all deleted or lost folders. It also supports Outlook folder recovery from various Outlook versions. This efficient program has simple user friendly interface that helps even novice user to know how to recover moved folders in just few mouse clicks. This efficient recovery tool can also be used to recover zipped files in short fraction of time. It can also be used to recover folders from corrupt or formatted SD or memory cards. After moved folder recovery, it facilitates you to Preview the recovered folder files before restoration.
Steps to restore moved folders
Step 1: Download and install Folder Recovery software on your computer. Run the utility to get main screen as shown in Figure 1. Then select "Recover Photos" option from the screen. You will be prompted to next screen from where you need to select "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option to restore moved folders.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: You will get the list of drives on your computer. Select a drive from which you need to recover moved folders and click on "Next" button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Software scans the selected drive and displays the result in "File Type View" / "Data View" as shown in Figure 3. You can preview recovered folders using "Preview" option and use "Save" option to save them on any drive of computer.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Folder Files